Mighty Blessed Cyclone - Coon Dog

Discuss matters pertaining to the PKC English Association and the English Breed. If you would like your post removed, type the words “SOLD” or “DELETE” in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days)

Moderators: Kristi Denney, R D Carnegie, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

James A McCulloch
Platinum Member
PKC Name: James (shack) Mcculloch
City, State: Hayti, MO
PKC Member Since: 01 Apr 1984
Annual Membership Expires: 23 Nov 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $22,240

Mighty Blessed Cyclone - Coon Dog

Postby James A McCulloch » Mon May 20, 2024 10:09 pm

I Very Well May regret this but Not Hunting at All been debating on it long enough so for Sale. I’ve owned Him quite awhile. His Sire: Swag n His Dam: Awesome Female. Big Motor You do not want him if You don’t like one with a big Motor. No nonsense dog. He is 5 yrs old but turning 6 in June. He can flat tree coons. He can tree laid up coon. Great handle. Thyroid dog. Please Note: I don’t have to sell Him but just wasting away so decided its best for Him. He’s out of shape. I’d prefer that If Your Serious about Him to call Me. I like Him that’s why he’s been here since bout 18 months old. There is no telling how many coon Taylor has treed with this dog. Price: 5500 if You don’t want to spend that don’t call. This is not a normal run of the mill dog. He’s A Goodun. Thanks Shack 573-724-1396
James McCulloch
"Mighty God Kennels"

James A McCulloch
Platinum Member
PKC Name: James (shack) Mcculloch
City, State: Hayti, MO
PKC Member Since: 01 Apr 1984
Annual Membership Expires: 23 Nov 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $22,240

Re: Mighty Blessed Cyclone - Coon Dog

Postby James A McCulloch » Tue May 28, 2024 12:20 am

People Amaze Me want You to tell them a dog is Perfect!!!! Listen Carefully ain’t NO Perfect dogs I don’t care what color or breed they don’t exist. Their like like people including Me ain’t NO Perfect folks. There was Only One Perfect n His Name was n Is JESUS, all the rest fell short n were sinners!!! Non perfect, but The Good News Is JESUS died for the In perfect people, Sinners like You n Me. Thank You Jesus for paying My sin debt along with the whole wide worlds. Shack
James McCulloch

"Mighty God Kennels"

Return to “English (For Sale, At Stud, News, Questions, Info)”