English female

Discuss matters pertaining to the PKC English Association and the English Breed. If you would like your post removed, type the words “SOLD” or “DELETE” in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days)

Moderators: Kristi Denney, R D Carnegie, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Justin Bailey
Starting Member
PKC Name: Justin Bailey
City, State: Wedowee, AL
PKC Member Since: 22 Dec 1998
Annual Membership Expires: 04 Apr 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $1,332

English female

Postby Justin Bailey » Tue May 21, 2024 12:17 pm

I got this dog on a trade she’s is as good looking of a hound you can ask for blue body redtick hips and shoulders she’s 3 coming 4 still on puppy papers this dog will go hunting with other dogs stays to her self she’s got a good mouth clean in the kennel now I have not seen this dog tree a coon I have not seen her do anything but leave out she has not barked any in the woods I don’t no what she does she will not run a deer I have hunted this dog maybe around 20 times $500 or would trade on some tracking collars t5 tt15 if interested call or text Justin at 256-610-2093 thanks
Hang-em-High Kennels
Wipeout Jelly Roll
Hang-em-High Scoot
Big Sam

Justin Bailey
Starting Member
PKC Name: Justin Bailey
City, State: Wedowee, AL
PKC Member Since: 22 Dec 1998
Annual Membership Expires: 04 Apr 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $1,332

Re: English female sold please delete

Postby Justin Bailey » Sat May 25, 2024 10:17 pm

Justin Bailey wrote:I got this dog on a trade she’s is as good looking of a hound you can ask for blue body redtick hips and shoulders she’s 3 coming 4 still on puppy papers this dog will go hunting with other dogs stays to her self she’s got a good mouth clean in the kennel now I have not seen this dog tree a coon I have not seen her do anything but leave out she has not barked any in the woods I don’t no what she does she will not run a deer I have hunted this dog maybe around 20 times $500 or would trade on some tracking collars t5 tt15 if interested call or text Justin at 256-610-2093 thanks
Hang-em-High Kennels
Wipeout Jelly Roll
Hang-em-High Scoot
Big Sam

Return to “English (For Sale, At Stud, News, Questions, Info)”