Daily Devotional

This space is provided in honor Joe Brooks and Coon Hunters For Christ. The PKC membership is happy to pray for you in a time of need.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member
PKC Name: Ronnie W. Stark
City, State: Water Valley, MS
PKC Member Since: 30 May 1990
Annual Membership Expires: 15 Nov 2023
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $3,480

Re: Daily Devotional

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:39 am

Bible Study Verses
II Samuel 23:16
So the three mighty men broke through the camp of the Philistines, and drew water from the well of Bethlehem which was by the gate, and took it and broughtit to David. Nevertheless he would not drink it, but poured it out to the Lord. (NASB)

Thoughts
Deny yourself . . . I have often wondered about David's action when he poured out the water that his mighty men brought him from the spring in Bethlehem. I wonder what his men thought. Couldn't he have just drunk the water? Wouldn't that have made his men happier?

The only conclusion that I can come to is that pleasing his men was not his purpose. I mean, his men may have just shaken their heads at him and thought, "We just risked life and limb to get this for you, and all you can do is to pour it out!"

Well, the verse tells us why he did it: He poured it out as an offering to the Lord. He gave the thing that he wanted most to the Lord. In essence, he denied himself.
(Dave H)

Action Point
I almost never deny myself. I sometimes feel like Solomon when he said, "All that my eyes desired I did not refuse them. I did not withhold my heart from any pleasure, for my heart was pleased because of all my labor and this was my reward for all my labor," Ecclesiastes 2:10 (NASB).

Now, I'm not rich, powerful or really anything like Solomon. However, I have this in common with him, when I want something, I go get it. Not expensive things mind you, but that is not the point. If I want a new hunting knife, I go get it. If I want a new camo shirt, I go get it. If I want a piece of cheese cake (my favorite!), I go get it, and usually don't stop at one piece! I frequently allow myself to look at that pretty girl.

Oh, I wish that I were more like Job who said, "I have made a covenant with my eyes;
How then could I gaze at a virgin?" Job 31:1 (NASB). I wonder sometimes if the Lord didn't have Job write that just for me. He knows me so well! Job talks about the covenant he made with his eyes because of pretty girls, but it could have included anything, guns, boats, fishing rods, anything that we lust after.

Deny yourself! Start by denying yourself little things and work your way up. I read somewhere what I thought was a good idea, "I'm going to see how much I can do without." I want to try that!
This is how we know what love is, Jesus Christ laid down his life for us.

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:41 am

Eye Of A Needle
In fact, it is easer for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God! (NLT) ( Mark 10:25 )

No one ever really thinks of themselves as being rich and we often characterize our wants as needs. When you look around and see those who have less it's easy to let your heart harden over time and ignore them. We even go so far as to tell ourselves "I can't give to this hungry man, because I have to pay for my 'need.'" Don't allow your wants to be stumbling blocks to the Kingdom of God.
Download this app to get your daily devotions: http://jctrois.com
http://www.jctrois.com/dailybibledevoti ... ES3AzwO6fU

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:11 pm

Bible Study Verses
Matthew 6:19-21
"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." (NIV)

Thoughts
My kids and I like to hike in the woods in the Spring after the elk have dropped their antlers. It's kind of like a treasure hunt to them, without the map. It's also a great time to teach the kids about God's creation. They have fun identifying tracks, rubs, scrapes and whatever else we can find out there.

After the antlers shed off, they are subject to the elements and critters. Squirrels, mice and other rodents love to chew on them to get their daily intake of calcium. The sun and weather will bleach them and break them down over time.
(Ron T)

Action Point
My pastor had a great illustration for eternity: He drew a little dot on the church wall. The dot represented our time here on earth. The rest of the church, inside and out represented eternity.

Salvation is a free gift from God, a treasure that will not rot and cannot be stolen. We are here for such a short time, yet it's what we do with His gift of a relationship with Him, our salvation, while we're here that determines where we spend all of eternity.

If you have never made Jesus the Lord of your life, I suggest that you do it now. Go to the Sportsman's Devotional web site, click on the "About Us" page, then on the Sportsman's Devotional.com prayer link. Jesus is coming back, and He said that He will reward each person according to what he or she has done. Read Matthew 16:27.

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:01 am

Bible Study Verse
Matthew 7:14
But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it. (NIV)

Thoughts
Over time, my family's interest in camping has shifted away from public campgrounds to experiences that are more rustic. When we first started camping, we would pull into a campground, set up camp, and then establish our plan for sights to be seen and trails to hike.

After doing lots of day hikes and taking in beautiful scenery, we thought it would be nice to take the next step with our hiking and venture into backpacking. Our thinking was that if the day hikes were nice, just think of all the amazing things we could see if we went to the interior of the trail systems. The idea that we were seeing a side of nature that most people didn't ever get to view was appealing. We became fascinated with "the road less traveled." As a result, our trips, planning, and time are now focused on the narrow trails that we enjoy following.
(Dave M)

Action Point
The Bible is very clear that the road that leads to God is one that is narrow. As a believer, we are confronted daily with options that either lead us away from God or to God.

I pray that as your journey of faith continues you would become fascinated by the narrow path that God has laid out before us and that it would become your heart's desire to pursue it. There is a definite reward for pursuing the narrow path!

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:35 pm

Bible Study Verse
John 10:27
My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. (NKJV)

Thoughts
We live and we learn.

I know more now about training dogs than I did twenty-five years ago. I had just bought two grown English setters from a gentleman battling cancer. The infomation that I received from his wife was that the dogs were trained. I was about to learn the hard way that the word "trained" has many different meanings.

The day after buying the dogs, I took them to the field and released them. The brown ticked setter dove straight under the truck, while the solid white setter took off like his tail was on fire. I blew the whistle and neither dog came, from under the truck nor from the end of the field. I called them by name and then added a few names of my own choosing! I was able to drag the brown ticked setter out from under the truck fairly easily, But, it took two hours plus to catch the white setter.

I should have worked them with my check cord to get them used to me and my voice. I meet people everyday who don't recognize the voice of the Lord.
(Joey H)

Action Point
How do we hear the voice of God? We hear the Lord through the study of His Word, through prayer, the counsel of godly people, and teaching of the Word at church.

A cool morning in the woods, a beautiful sunset, or the crashing of waves on the sea shore certainly prepares our hearts and minds to hear from God. We must be both intentional and unintentional hearers.

Sometimes, we just need to be still and listen for His voice. The Lord is ready to speak to you today. Are you ready to listen?

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:32 am

Bible Study Verse
II Chronicles 15:7
"But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded." (NIV)

Thoughts
Sick at heart describes my emotion. Ready to quit hunting with a bow was my attitude. He was almost under the stand when I released the arrow from my compound bow. I had stopped him with a bleat, and apparently he had stopped and looked up at me.

The arrow took a path down his neck toward the vitals, but did not get deep enough to finish the job immediately.

He ran away from me with the arrow prominently visible.

Later I called for friends to come and help me trail him. There was good sign for a long way, but then it just stopped. The field was freshly harvested, so it had been easy to track him to a point where the trail seemed to disappear. Many have shared this frustration while hunting. I could not let it go. I went back and spoke with the land owners two days later.

They gave some suggestions, so I widened my search. With God's help, I found him, a really nice nine-pointer. Though the meat had begun to spoil, and could not be utilized, I tagged the deer and was happy to have him. I was thankful that he had not suffered as I had imagined. My first archery trophy was my reward for not quitting.
(Jack M)

Action Point
Maybe you are ready to quit. Don't quit, unless you are quitting a sinful pursuit. Especially don't stop doing what the Lord has given you to do. Persevere in life. Be faithful. Discouragement will come. Our ancient enemy, Satan, will make sure that happens.

The urge or the temptation to give in or give up will present itself to all of us at times. Life is a journey, not a destination. Eternal life in Heaven with God - knowing Him--is the goal and destination for all who believe, John 17:3. God promises a reward for all who will keep going and not give up. The scriptures remind us.

I Corinthians 2:9 reminds us, ""No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him," (NLT).

The reward will be worth it.

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:08 pm

Bible Study Verses
Matthew 8:5-10
When Jesus returned to Capernaum, a Roman officer[a] came and pleaded with him, 6 "Lord, my young servant[b] lies in bed, paralyzed and in terrible pain."

Jesus said, "I will come and heal him."

But the officer said, "Lord, I am not worthy to have you come into my home. Just say the word from where you are, and my servant will be healed. I know this because I am under the authority of my superior officers, and I have authority over my soldiers. I only need to say, 'Go,' and they go, or 'Come,' and they come. And if I say to my slaves, 'Do this,' they do it."

When Jesus heard this, he was amazed. Turning to those who were following him, he said, "I tell you the truth, I haven't seen faith like this in all Israel! (NLT)

Thoughts
A very strong cold front had just pushed through; and as I sipped hot coffee, I could feel the power of its wind through the brick and mortar of my home. I could hear the trees groan; and from the warmth of my room, I watched them strain from its force.

It was not the best morning to hunt deer. My only hope was to utilize the wind to my advantage. As I hiked into position an hour later, I found myself being battered by the gale. Nearing a fence-lined ridge, I could see several silhouettes shadowed by the cold half-moon twilight. Quietly I nestled by a small oak. The nighttime began a slow transition into the glow of sunrise; and the shadows soon became deer.

I began to count:
Five.
No, seven!
No, ten!
Never before had I been so close to so many whitetail.

As they continued to feed, they unknowingly moved closer. The strong wind made them nervous. Their senses heightened and the speed of their movement increased with every new ray from the sun. To seek protection from the very fence row where I was located, they galloped toward me. When the lead deer, a small eight-point buck, noticed me, he skid to a stop so quickly that several of the does literally ran into him and each other.

I thought about Jesus' encounter with that Roman officer. I can visualize Jesus and His disciples walking along as the centurion "gallops" up alongside to expectantly explain his dire situation. "You don't need to come, Lord, just say the word from where you are." Various translations of the Bible record Jesus' reaction to the Roman's faith with words that range from marveled, astonished and amazed, to surprised and taken aback. I imagine Jesus stopping so abruptly that perhaps a few of the disciples ran into one another:

"Sorry, Peter. Excuse Me, Matthew."
(Will D)

Action Point
In times of trial, I want to marvel God with my faith in Him. I want to stop Him in His tracks. Let us strive to amaze and astonish Him just as that Roman officer did--not necessarily with newly found faith, but one of increasing and compounding measure.

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:04 pm

Bible Study Verses
Ephesians 3:14-21
For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height - to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen. (NKJV)

Thoughts
Have you ever taken note of the roots of a flower, weed, bush, or tree? I began contemplating the differences in root systems one warm afternoon on the bank of a small creek.

My husband was fly-fishing but I had given up fishing for a lunch break. I looked at the mammoth trees around me and their huge twisting roots that plunged into the ground and then at a delicate flower whose roots were shallow and fragile. I thought of the weeding I had yet to do at home and the unbelievably long thick roots of weeds.

I recalled something I had learned while visiting Sequoia National Park in northern California. The roots of the largest trees in the world, the redwoods, are rather shallow; yet they intertwine with each other and create a network that supports the whole forest. When one massive redwood tree dies and falls, it can, without warning, cause other healthy trees to crash to the forest floor. This may happen quickly or take many decades.

Regardless of the plant, all roots have the same purpose to feed the plant or tree and to provide stability. God's creation is confounding to me; but Oh, how He preaches His principles through times of quiet observation.
(Sara S)

Action Point
What have you sunk your roots into? What kind of root system do you have? What is sustaining you, nourishing you, grounding you? If it is not the love of Christ and His fullness, you will never know the stabilizing depth, heighth, width or length of His abundance and power. Consider your roots.

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:06 pm

Bible Study Verse
Proverbs 19:8
The one who gets wisdom loves life; the one who cherishes understanding will soon prosper. (NIV)

Thoughts
I have always said that education is a key to success. I love to learn new concepts and ideas when it comes to the outdoors. This is probably the number one reason why I picked up the shooting/hunting sports several years ago at age 38! Now I can't get enough. I love the thrill of the hunt, the concealment, the planning, the equipment and all that goes with it. It's great to get in a blind with a good friend and watch the ducks come in; or hear a rooster pheasant as it flushes from its hidden position. I cherish the knowledge, the experience and the memory of it all.
(Jim C)

Action Point
I find that when learning something new, it helps to go over the successes in your mind. In sporting clays, I choose never to remember the missed shots. I relive the successful shots replay them in my mind so that my mind learns what it is to be successful. I take my missed shots for what they were, forget about them and focus on the vision of the clay targets I crushed.

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:05 pm

Bible Study Verses
Revelation 1:17-18
When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: "Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades. (NIV)

Thoughts
Nine yrs ago I buried a dear friend. The seasoned old hunter who we called "Jack" lost his battle with heart disease. He had a heart attack while deer hunting and never fully recovered. He was eighty-one yrs young.

Strange as it sounds, I'm not that sad. Sure, I miss him. He was a dear friend, a mentor to me and sang in the choir that I led at church; but I'm not sad. You see, Jack met Jesus Christ as a young man and his life was filled with the marks of God.

You might look at a good buck across a field, go to where he had been standing and see his tracks. As you look, you would know that one beautiful deer made those tracks. The same was true with Jack. You could look at his life and see the footprints and fingerprints of God. His life was a field and the tracks of our Lord are all over it. Jack is now with Jesus and will be forever. He has gone to his true home, a home with his God.
(Brian H)

Action Point
Sadly, few people give God a second thought until they are attending the funeral of a loved one. They go their own way until a death snaps them to the realization that they are indeed mortal and will also face a casket someday. The good news for the Christian is that Jesus holds the keys to death and the grave.

If you have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, death is only a doorway into your true home. If you don't know Jesus, please consider asking Him to make your life count. Ask Him to give your life purpose and direction. Ask Him to save you and make your true home to be with Him. We will all spend eternity somewhere. Why not make it in heaven with Jesus? To know more about becoming a Christian, please check out this link to our website: http://sportsmensdevotional.com/prayer.htm and may our God bless you as you seek Him.

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:23 am

Bible Study Verses
Genesis 1:1 Psalm 14:1a
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. (NASB)

Psalm 14:1a
The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God." (NASB)

Thoughts
So, is there a God?

Those of us who know the Lord want desperately to share the truth, "Yes, there is a God!" with others who do not know Him. And of course, we are commanded to do so. As sportsmen, that truth is so fundamentally basic that it is hard for us to understand those who don't believe it. Here are some thoughts for those of us who may have trouble sharing our faith.

A big stumbling block for unbelievers seems to be the question about God's origin: "Where did God come from?" None of us knows the answer to this question, so in your discussion with them, invite the person to follow a path of logic with you (since most people like to think of themselves as being logical).

The path might look like this: If there was a time when nothing at all existed, then it would be impossible for anything to exist now. "Out of nothing, nothing comes." Logical thinking would say that you have to start with something. Even Big Bang theorists and evolutionists have to have something with which to begin the dense mass, the lightening, or something of substance. Moving logically from that premise, you may be able to show a thinking person that the "something" that always existed was (and is) GOD! There was never a time when He did not exist. Remember, "In the beginning, God created. . . " God was always there.

By faith we understand that the worlds were prepared by the Word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things which are visible (Hebrews 11:3).

At the beginning of time HE created the universe out of nothing.
(Dave H)

Action Point
Try using this strategy and see if it might make it easier for you to witness. We often have a hard time getting up the courage to share Christ. It may be easier to start by exploring the concept of God as Creator and move to Christ as Savior. It isn't that we are ashamed of Christ; we just usually don't know how to begin. Start with a simple tement like "Do you believe that God exists?" Perhaps they've seen the documentary by Ben Stein. That would be a great place to begin, as it may have already been on their mind. Take advantage of this to start a conversation about the Lord!

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
Whatever your sport, consider having someone make a video of you while performing it. You can even do this with your hunting techniques. The video will help point out your strengths and weaknesses. You can also video yourself learning to share the gospel. That in itself will help you overcome your inhibitions!

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:52 pm

Bible Study Verses
John 14:5-6
Thomas said to him, "Lord, we don't know where you are going, so how can we know the way?"
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (NIV)

Thoughts
Now, if you're like I am, when you reach into your gun vault to select a firearm for a hunt, you probably have a few choices. We all have our favorites. For medium-sized animals like deer, some choose the .270, others the .30-06, still others may prefer a .243 or a .308. For larger game such as elk, many of my friends favor a 7mm Magnum; I like my .300 Winchester Magnum. A lot of the choice has to do with what you will be hunting, where you're going, so to speak. Any one of these guns will kill anything I hunt, but where's the fun in owning only one gun!

The point is, in many areas of our lives, like hunting or shooting, we have choices. But, in our spiritual lives, there is only one choice, to accept Jesus or not. If I want to go where Jesus is, I have to go through Jesus, Himself.
(Cliff S)

Action Point
The Bible warns us that false teachers will come and will lead many people away from the truth of Jesus. These false teachers are identified as being agents of Satan. Satan is described as being a liar. So, to whom are you going to listen - the agent of the truth, Jesus, or the agent of lies, Satan? When you choose the way you're going to follow, be sure you opt for the Truth!

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:38 pm

Bible Study Verse

Deuteronomy 4:9

Only be careful, and watch yourselves closely so that you do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them fade from your heart as long as you live. Teach them to your children and to their children after them. (NIV)

Thoughts
"Shared suffering" isn't something we ordinarily talk about, but I believe it's a core value of being an outdoors enthusiast and a Christian.

As I looked around our campground this past week, I recognized many variations of camping--everything from a house away from home (including the satellite dish) to little pop-up tents with practically no supplies. Part of the reason that I camp with my family is to rough it. In this roughing it process, I want to make it necessary for my kids to work with me in setting up our camp. So, as we set up our pop-up camper, each of them has a job to do: the beds have to be pulled out with the supports put underneath; the jacks have to be leveled; our food tent set up; a screen tent attached to the front of the camper. It takes between one and two hours to get everything set up. Every step of the way, we work together. Now, the irony of it all is this: we are working harder to have less comfort than what we would have at home. So, why do it?
•Develops character.
•Creates a bond that will last a lifetime.
•Lets us see God's awesome creation.
•Develops a healthy appreciation for how God has blessed us in our daily lives back home.
(Dave M)

Action Point

God is less worried about our comforts and more concerned about our character. Lessons learned through shared suffering just stick. If you are a Dad, make it a priority to take your kids with you into the outdoors. Involve them in each step of the process, including budgeting money for the trip, planning meals and setting up camp.

Mentoring our children is a God-given mandate to dads. Spiritual and practical life lessons abound in the outdoors. Seize the moment!

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:42 pm

Bible Study Verses

Deuteronomy 11:18-21
Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Write them on the door frames of your houses and on your gates, so that your days and the days of your children may be many in the land that the LORD swore to give your forefathers, as many as the days that the heavens are above the earth. (NIV)

Thoughts

During the first session of every Hunter Ed class, I tell the students that by the next week's session I want them to have TAB+1 memorized.

•Treat every gun as if it were loaded.
•Always point the muzzle in a safe direction.
•Be sure of your target and beyond.
•+1 Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready.

It is important that they memorize these rules, word for word. If they will do that, it tells me, as their instructor, that they are taking the class and firearm safety seriously. (Cliff S)

Action Point
We should be reading, studying, and memorizing God's word. If we don't know what's in the Bible, how can we be prepared to give a reason for our hope as the Apostle Peter admonishes us (I Peter 3:15-16). The only way that we can know what's in the Bible is to be reading the Bible. If we're not reading God's Word and sharing the good news of Jesus with others, how will God know that we're serious about loving Him?

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:44 pm

Bible Study Verse
II Corinthians 12:9
And He has said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness." Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast [a]about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. (NASB)

Thoughts
Backpacking with our kids on the coast of Lake Superior we were on a gorgeous yet rugged trail. Half way through our week long trip, my wife was crossing a small river when her feet slipped out from under her and she landed harshly in the middle of the freezing cold water. In the process of falling, she broke a bone in her foot - not good when you're only half way through the trip! We were able to make a camp shortly after the fall to let her recoup a bit.
The next day, we proceeded on with the trip, but the last half wasn't easy for her. She toughed it out, and we were able to finish in a few days. But, every step she took, the pain in her foot reminded her of her fall.
(Dave M)

Action Point
None of us like pain! We'd rather enjoy our Christian journey pain free. However, the consequence of past sins in our lives doesn't leave us. If we have asked Christ to forgive us of our sins, they truly are gone! Praise God!
However, we still have to live with the pain of poor choices and decisions we have made in our past. Don't let the pain become your focus. You are forgiven! Just keep walking towards Christ. It may not be the path you envisioned, but Christ will be there to welcome you with open arms. You can make it.

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Return to “Coon Hunters For Christ”