Starting Pen Opening South Alabama(Daily video of pup progress will be sent !!)

If you have items for sale or services to provide, this is the place to list them. If you would like your post removed, type the words “SOLD” or “DELETE” in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days)

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Zack Bartlett
Starting Member
PKC Name: Zack Bartlett
City, State: Monroeville, AL
PKC Member Since: 10 Jan 1997
Annual Membership Expires: 06 Jun 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $28,044
Cell #: 2515931410

Starting Pen Opening South Alabama(Daily video of pup progress will be sent !!)

Postby Zack Bartlett » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:09 pm

Starting pen up and running !!!. Your pup will be hunted in pen daily. Pup will be in woods with creek running threw it and exposed to coons daily in the training pen. Pup will be given 1 on 1 training with my self and a retired man who has the time and patience with over 50 years experience training pups. Video and pics will be took daily showing your pups progress. We have worked real hard to get this pen up and running and aim to please you and will give your pup every oppurtunity possible to be exposed to coon and start treeing. Price is 300.00 every 2 weeks and a bag of feed. 251 593 1410

PUP WILL HAVE MANY HOURS PUT IN WITH IT. THIS IS CHEAP FOR THE TIME THAT WILL BE PUT IN !! PUP WILL GET 7 DAYS A WEEK
Home Of Pkc Champion Grand Night Champion Thawed out Rat(Direct son of Rat Attack semen)
Gold Champion Ukc Grand Nt Call me the Breeze
R.I.P. Home of Gr. Nt Bartlett nite heat trixie (littermate sister to rat attack). (Grandmother to world champion 3dee)

Return to “Miscellaneous For Sale (Services, Dog Training, Handling, Supplies, Dog Hauling, etc.)”