A hypothetical question

This Forum is used only for Moderators of the Prohound Online Forum. Viewable by only you and other Moderators.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Zack Bartlett
Starting Member
PKC Name: Zack Bartlett
City, State: Monroeville, AL
PKC Member Since: 10 Jan 1997
Annual Membership Expires: 06 Jun 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $28,044
Cell #: 2515931410

Re: A hypothetical question

Postby Zack Bartlett » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:52 am

Dustin I will gladly call you back in just a few minutes.
Last edited by Zack Bartlett on Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Home Of Pkc Champion Grand Night Champion Thawed out Rat(Direct son of Rat Attack semen)
Gold Champion Ukc Grand Nt Call me the Breeze
R.I.P. Home of Gr. Nt Bartlett nite heat trixie (littermate sister to rat attack). (Grandmother to world champion 3dee)

Zack Bartlett
Starting Member

Postby Zack Bartlett » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:11 am

Zack Bartlett wrote:Dustin I will gladly call you back in just a few minutes. The truth is the truth bud take how ever you want to
Home Of Pkc Champion Grand Night Champion Thawed out Rat(Direct son of Rat Attack semen)
R.I.P. Home of Gr. Nt Bartlett nite heat trixie (littermate sister to rat attack). (Grandmother to world champion 3dee)

Zack Bartlett
Starting Member

Postby Zack Bartlett » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:17 am

Spoke to Dustin weed this morning and after us speaking for a while the main issue seems to be with the judge here on this matter. I try to look at everyone's side on a situation and I do see his side also he says he will ask for the judge not to judge him anymore and that seems fair to me

Lance Randolph
Starting Member
PKC Name: Lance Randolph
City, State: Tupelo, MS
PKC Member Since: 09 Mar 2015
Annual Membership Expires: 15 Aug 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $14,752
Cell #: 662-871-4240

Postby Lance Randolph » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:19 pm

Dustin L Weed wrote:Zach call me

DUSTIN CALL ME 8)
GCH FULL THROTTLE JIGGY
PCH HUFF HOLLOW SHOT!
SCH GRIND B4U SHINE HOLLY
CH GRIND B4U SHINE PENNY (RIP)
SCH BIG STRETCH (RIP)

SCH FULL THROTTLE ROCKET

Kevin Roberson
PKC Name: Kevin Roberson
City, State: Somerville, TN
PKC Member Since: 24 Apr 1986
Annual Membership Expires: 24 Apr 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $59,820
Cell #: 901-293-9798

Postby Kevin Roberson » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:48 pm

Hey Weed give me a call. I want to know how much it cost to get a ghost coon plused up?
And can you text me a list of judges I can pay?

That’s my Hypothetical question!!

Rick St.Clair II
Silver Member
PKC Name: Rick St Clair Ii
City, State: Adrian, MI
PKC Member Since: 25 Mar 2002
Annual Membership Expires: 29 Mar 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $45,184

Postby Rick St.Clair II » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:42 pm

As much as my nose doesn't need stuck into you all's dilemma, my question is? I guess these big money high stakes hunts are not a gentleman s hunt anymore?? If I was to you know do my homework, spend the nights in the woods that are definitely needed, IF I TOOK MY HARD EARNED MONEY and hypnotically wanted to play with you all. Whom should be a qualified judge that would give us all the fair shake we deserve?? By all means I haven't became an internet hunter yet. Still lace my boots up for work one at a time every morning.

Josh Michaelis
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Josh Michaelis
City, State: Princeton, MO
PKC Member Since: 25 Sep 2001
Annual Membership Expires: 02 Oct 2023
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $28,674
Cell #: 660-365-0209

Postby Josh Michaelis » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:33 am

Rick St.Clair II wrote:I guess these big money high stakes hunts are not a gentleman s hunt anymore??

All that I have attended or judged have been.

John Steber
Starting Member
PKC Name: John Steber
City, State: Olney, IL
PKC Member Since: 30 Jun 2008
Annual Membership Expires: 22 Oct 2023
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $8,885
Cell #: 6188393572

Postby John Steber » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:48 pm

And i wonder why numbers are down??? I try being as honest as i can and we all know something was in the tree. I took the thermal and seen a spot in the tree but couldnt physically see it. We have a moon and a hot night they are hard to get to look. If our judges are untrusted as people put this man!! Than put a hunting judge back in.Was there a coon?im gonna say he seen it. Why would he cheat??? I dont underdstand what the question is panel ruled and end of story!! I can only hope you are all wrong! And promise i aint got a favorite out there!!

Johnny Hamilton
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Johnny Hamilton
City, State: Fort Branch, IN
PKC Member Since: 21 Jul 1987
Annual Membership Expires: 23 Nov 2023
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $20,657
Cell #: 812-664-7607

Postby Johnny Hamilton » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:29 pm

Zack Bartlett wrote:
Gabe Sechrest wrote:The non hunting judge did see a coon he didn't score the tree off the thermal and maybe the guys bashing how the judges do their job they should probably start judging more hunts.

Ok Gabe it ain't judges being bashed it is a particular judge and like I said if the Milk is sour it needs throwing out and he is sour bud !! As one man in the sport would say You can believe that sh*t !! Lol.

Here is some math for you 7 different cast= 28 that is 56 eye balls not counting the 10,000 dollar thermals at the trees and then even panel members not seeing the coons also in the woods and only this judge with hawk eyes implanted in his head appartly seeing this handlers coons are being scored. You do the math bud ! The meat aint there. I know he is your buddy and you are trying to help here but the Milk is sour like I said throw it out !!
Platinum Ch. Wipeout Jackson
Platinum ch. Huff Hollow Shot
Gold ch. Moonshine Mike
Gold ch. Clay Lick Jill
Gold ch. Speedy
Silver ch. Wipeout Bad Betty
Silver ch. Miss Shine
Silver ch. Briar Patch
Silver Ch. Wipeout Boogie Man
Ch. Fugly's Fruit Juice

Johnny Hamilton
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Johnny Hamilton
City, State: Fort Branch, IN
PKC Member Since: 21 Jul 1987
Annual Membership Expires: 23 Nov 2023
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $20,657
Cell #: 812-664-7607

Postby Johnny Hamilton » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:37 pm

Zack Bartlett, you can try to paint whatever picture you want. The fact of the matter is Dustin has only won 3 casts that i have ever judged him in according to PKC records, so like i stated prior your math is wrong! The conversation you had with Dustin was he doesn't need any certain judge to win and to prove it he will ask that i don't judge him. Not because of any wrong doing on my part, but to prove he doesn't need any help. So tell the whole story not just the part you turn and twist please.
Two of the panel members have posted on here along with myself. Like i have stated , maybe its time some of these great handlers/judges step up to the plate! You see i know the truth and not hear-say from the rumor mill. My number is posted above if you want to continue this conversation, feel free to call.
Platinum Ch. Wipeout Jackson
Platinum ch. Huff Hollow Shot
Gold ch. Moonshine Mike
Gold ch. Clay Lick Jill
Gold ch. Speedy
Silver ch. Wipeout Bad Betty
Silver ch. Miss Shine
Silver ch. Briar Patch
Silver Ch. Wipeout Boogie Man
Ch. Fugly's Fruit Juice

Jeremiah Lynch
Starting Member
PKC Name: Jeremiah Lynch
City, State: Damascus, AR
PKC Member Since: 12 Dec 1996
Annual Membership Expires: 01 Sep 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $2,203
Cell #: 1-501-253-3834

Postby Jeremiah Lynch » Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:00 pm

Man , that’s -. I sure figured You would have Judged more than that Johnny , and Dirt sure should have won more than that as much as the two of You have been in the Sport ! I would have expected much higher numbers!
It’s Lonely at the Top .

Chad Doolin
Silver Member
PKC Name: Chad Doolin
City, State: Benton, AR
PKC Member Since: 20 May 1993
Annual Membership Expires: 10 Oct 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $103,324

Postby Chad Doolin » Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:24 pm

Kevin Roberson wrote:Hey Weed give me a call. I want to know how much it cost to get a ghost coon plused up?
And can you text me a list of judges I can pay?

That’s my Hypothetical question!!

:roll: :shock: :lol:
2009 National Male Leader - Arkansas State Leader - Treeing Walker Breed Leader - 2011 Arkansas State Champion
PCH Habits Bad Son

2018 National Male Leader - Arkansas State Leader
GCH Wipeout Andy

PCH Gracie Express
5 X PCH Not Too Fancy

Jason Daugherty
PKC Name: Jason Daugherty
City, State: Spottsville, KY
PKC Member Since: 06 Feb 2014
Annual Membership Expires: 22 Mar 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $119,338
Cell #: 2707248945

Postby Jason Daugherty » Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:02 pm

John Steber wrote:And i wonder why numbers are down??? I try being as honest as i can and we all know something was in the tree. I took the thermal and seen a spot in the tree but couldnt physically see it. We have a moon and a hot night they are hard to get to look. If our judges are untrusted as people put this man!! Than put a hunting judge back in.Was there a coon?im gonna say he seen it. Why would he cheat??? I dont underdstand what the question is panel ruled and end of story!! I can only hope you are all wrong! And promise i aint got a favorite out there!!

Cain killed Abel

Zack Bartlett
Starting Member

Postby Zack Bartlett » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:44 am

Johnny Hamilton wrote:Zack Bartlett, you can try to paint whatever picture you want. The fact of the matter is Dustin has only won 3 casts that i have ever judged him in according to PKC records, so like i stated prior your math is wrong! The conversation you had with Dustin was he doesn't need any certain judge to win and to prove it he will ask that i don't judge him. Not because of any wrong doing on my part, but to prove he doesn't need any help. So tell the whole story not just the part you turn and twist please.
Two of the panel members have posted on here along with myself. Like i have stated , maybe its time some of these great handlers/judges step up to the plate! You see i know the truth and not hear-say from the rumor mill. My number is posted above if you want to continue this conversation, feel free to call.

Johny you scored coons that was not there period in my cast and Marc's then 5 other people called saying you did the same to them. So I guess everyone is just lying on honest johny. I am done with it bud as Marc said to you God Bless you and if you could call and give me the name of your eye doctor I would appreciate it he must be the best in the country !!!!

Kevin Roberson
PKC Name: Kevin Roberson
City, State: Somerville, TN
PKC Member Since: 24 Apr 1986
Annual Membership Expires: 24 Apr 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $59,820
Cell #: 901-293-9798

Postby Kevin Roberson » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:33 am

Zack Bartlett wrote:
Johnny Hamilton wrote:Zack Bartlett, you can try to paint whatever picture you want. The fact of the matter is Dustin has only won 3 casts that i have ever judged him in according to PKC records, so like i stated prior your math is wrong! The conversation you had with Dustin was he doesn't need any certain judge to win and to prove it he will ask that i don't judge him. Not because of any wrong doing on my part, but to prove he doesn't need any help. So tell the whole story not just the part you turn and twist please.

Johny you scored coons that was not there period in my cast and Marc's then 5 other people called saying you did the same to them. So I guess everyone is just lying on honest johny. I am done with it bud as Marc said to you God Bless you and if you could call and give me the name of your eye doctor I would appreciate it he must be the best in the country !!!!

Pretty interesting how it has came down to a judge only!!
So I’m guessing this man walks up to a tree. And says I got him and turns and walks away!!!

Damn some handlers have all of the luck. Ghost coons for free!!!

Return to “Moderators Only”