Question!!!

This Forum is used only for Moderators of the Prohound Online Forum. Viewable by only you and other Moderators.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Danny Grimmett Jr
Starting Member
PKC Name: Danny Grimmett Jr
City, State: Heflin, LA
PKC Member Since: 14 Apr 2014
Annual Membership Expires: 23 Jul 2016
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $0
Cell #: 318-465-5863

Re: Question!!!

Postby Danny Grimmett Jr » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:58 pm

Looks like he was resting up for Tennessee river classic. Congrats on the back to back final fours.

Duran Link
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Duran Link
City, State: Lexington, NC
PKC Member Since: 22 Jun 1996
Annual Membership Expires: 25 Oct 2022
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $66,200

Postby Duran Link » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:16 am

I guess we are still waiting to understand WHY Jerry didn't grant an appeal. That seems like the biggest question at the moment?

Curtis King
PKC Name: Curtis King
City, State: Enola, AR
PKC Member Since: 04 Sep 1990
Annual Membership Expires: 06 Jun 2020
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $5,868

Postby Curtis King » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:17 pm

Duran Link wrote:I guess we are still waiting to understand WHY Jerry didn't grant an appeal. That seems like the biggest question at the moment?

X2!!! 10 pages of comments and not a explanation 1 by PKC staff. Is Coy granted his appeal or is this it. None of my buisness but I'd like to hear a explanation from PKC staff. Sounds like the panel member wanted to play chief. JMO
UKC GRNT, PKC SCH Bull Creek Stylish Mack
Curtis king
(501)388-5023
PKC # 24822

R D Carnegie
President/CEO
PKC Name: R D Carnegie
City, State: Franklinton, LA
PKC Member Since: 03 Jan 1984
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $10,483

Postby R D Carnegie » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:15 am

An appeal was granted in this situation last week. The appeal panel has spent considerable time over the last few days interviewing parties involved and has made their decision. The Appeal Panel has ruled in favor of the questioning member, Coy Sullivan. Their decision is that the scratched dog, Thousand Dollar Bill, will be reinstated and not be scratched. This requires that all dogs receive an equal split of the awards from the Pro Hunt, since all hunting time was not completed on the cast.

My sincere hope is that this will bring an end to this situation and allow PKC Members and the PKC Staff to move forward and continue preparation for the upcoming Fall Super Championship, Youth World Championship, and World Championship. The Fall Super Stakes Championship begins in less than 30 days, and the Youth World Championship and World Championship are less than seven weeks away.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!
(812) 868-1900
rdcarnegie@hotmail.com

Return to “Moderators Only”