United States of America

This Forum is used only for Moderators of the Prohound Online Forum. Viewable by only you and other Moderators.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Michael Brown
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Michael Brown
City, State: Ada, OK
PKC Member Since: 22 Sep 1999
Annual Membership Expires: 20 Apr 2019
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $525

Re: United States of America

Postby Michael Brown » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:34 am

A lot of hurt and pain being felt by the family that lost a son and that I understand. Those robbing and looting don't get no sympathy from me. The fact that a cop gunned down an unarmed man in the street is bothersome to me period. Regardless of social stature no man deserves to be gunned down in the street like that. I understand the anger but it is completely wrong what they're doing by destroying the town

Ross Crumpton
Starting Member
PKC Name: Ross Crumpton
City, State: Yanceyville, NC
PKC Member Since: 25 Jan 2008
Annual Membership Expires: 06 Sep 2017
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $7,046

Postby Ross Crumpton » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:08 am

The USA needs more Officer Darren Wilson. He did his job and USA needs to support him.

Colt Baldwin
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Colt Baldwin
City, State: Anthon, IA
PKC Member Since: 09 Feb 2002
Annual Membership Expires: 07 Mar 2017
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $2,203

Postby Colt Baldwin » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:25 am

I truly believe the white on black or black on white thing is completely out of control. We are all Americans I'm no Caucasian American I'm an American. I'm sure there is prejudice still in places and everytime I hear someone use the n word or call someone a cracker I want to slap them up along side the head and tell them whether you're black or white your grandparents fought for this freedom you have today and respect it.

You know how many black people have killed white people for no reason at all since the summer? Take the race out of all this get your - a job and go make an honest living like the rest of us. They would be rioting there if officer Wilson would've been indicted. It ruined 2 families in this shooting, I'll bet officer Wilson didn't go to work that day hoping for anything like this. Holder needs to shut up and stay out of it the grand jury made a decision.

Chris Saunders
Silver Member
PKC Name: Chris Saunders
City, State: Clarksville, OH
PKC Member Since: 24 Apr 1992
Annual Membership Expires: 15 Oct 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $41,036

Postby Chris Saunders » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:07 am

I have no sympathy for the looters, but the VAST MAJORITY of protestors are peaceful. As far as lazy goes, know plenty of guys that coonhunt EVERY NIGHT and "draw a check" and y'all now some too.

Do you realize that there are ENTIRE COUNTIES in america that have the same or higher levels of gov't assistance as Ferguson that consist of mostly white folks in america???

I'm going to drop this off and leave...

Until you've walked in my shoes don't even think about telling me how LEO's treat people like me. Those of you who know me know how I am... BELEIEVE ME when I tell you it is VERY different. Not all the time but way too often

I could tell you about the time I was driving home from coonhunting and got pulled over with guns drawn given a BS excuse about tranporting drugs and treated like a POS, I refused a drug seach and got called "a smart one" then they found my Treasury Dept. badge and things did a 180.

Or maybe the time my brother and I were having and drink a bartender didn't particularly care for people like us and called the cops one a rookie was just itching for a fight. Until I said to him officer (insert name) you might know my father. He looked at me like and asked REALLY why would I know your father? I told him his name and that was a police officer and worked in the 2nd district, and his face hit the floor (my dad was a cop), and he tried to clean up his act.

And i have plenty more personal experinces....

Lemme tell y'all something. My father retired as a cop, my father in law retired as a cop, my mother in law retired from the DEA, and my aunt was a Commissioner of Corrections. I have been taught by them be very very careful around cops they are dangerous. AND THEY ARE!
"I don't hunt the best, I'm just a guy willing to hunt against the best"

Chris Ricard
Silver Member
PKC Name: Chris Ricard
City, State: Leesville, SC
PKC Member Since: 19 Feb 2004
Annual Membership Expires: 18 Feb 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $535
Cell #: (803)603-3116

Postby Chris Ricard » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:12 am

IS IT TRUE THE LIQUOR STORE WAS THE 1ST SCENE OF THE LOOTING AND STEALING???? AND WHY WOULD YOU DESTROY WHERE YOU CALL HOME?????

Brenden Toney
Silver Member
PKC Name: Brenden Toney
City, State: Franklinton, LA
PKC Member Since: 12 May 2004
Annual Membership Expires: 02 Mar 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $55,716

Postby Brenden Toney » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:30 am

The looting is -, im sure anyone with any decency can see destroying things does no good for nobody. The family just lost a son, whether he was a pos or a good guy nonetheless their son, best thing to happen is the media get out of ferguson. Let the brown family grieve, and let the Wilson family be forgot about so the officer don't have to look over his shoulder everywhere he goes. My dad always told me to watch over your shoulder and don't put yourself in a situation that could get you injured or killed. Was I there no, maybe if he didn't rob a store, and have a confrontation with a police officer he would have never put hisself in that predicament. The protest and riots are in new Orleans now, and I think its -, he wasn't there brother, cousin, didn't have a clue who he was, wasn't black, should be seen as an AMERICAN.. An incident involving 2 AMERICANS, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but we have to respect and trust the courts decision, whether youre for it or against it, and everyone needs to get back to doing there parts to better the country as AMERICANS, not black or whites.
PCH RESERVE WORLD CH GRNTCH STYLISH HOMER
GCH HOMERS STYLISH MAX

Kevin Deboy
Starting Member
PKC Name: Kevin W. Deboy
City, State: Rossville, IN
PKC Member Since: 18 Jul 1984
Annual Membership Expires: 19 Apr 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $98

Postby Kevin Deboy » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:33 am

Michael, you need to read all the information that the Grand Jury provided. You also need to listen to officer Wilson's testimony. And the testimony of eye witnesses. Officer Wilson was assaulted in his squad car. A criminal that just had robbed a store assaulted him and tried to take his weapon and use it on the officer. The criminal fled and refused to stop. The 6'5" 280 lb criminal turned and charged Wilson like a line backer. If Wilson would have not acted with lethal force he might be dead. So the fact he was unarmed as you say ,seems to not have any relevance at all. It makes no difference what race the criminal was. Under the same scenario the out come should be the same.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.
"Vince Lombardi"

Skuna River Hank Jr.
Diego

Marvell Howard
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Marvell Howard
City, State: Starkville, MS
PKC Member Since: 20 Feb 1992
Annual Membership Expires: 22 Dec 2017
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $9,116

Postby Marvell Howard » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:00 am

Chris Saunders wrote:I have no sympathy for the looters, but the VAST MAJORITY of protestors are peaceful. As far as lazy goes, know plenty of guys that coonhunt EVERY NIGHT and "draw a check" and y'all now some too.

Do you realize that there are ENTIRE COUNTIES in america that have the same or higher levels of gov't assistance as Ferguson that consist of mostly white folks in america???

Until you've walked in my shoes don't even think about telling me how LEO's treat people like me. Those of you who know me know how I am... BELEIEVE ME when I tell you it is VERY different. Not all the time but way too often

I could tell you about the time I was driving home from coonhunting and got pulled over with guns drawn given a BS excuse about tranporting drugs and treated like a POS, I refused a drug seach and got called "a smart one" then they found my Treasury Dept. badge and things did a 180.

Or maybe the time my brother and I were having and drink a bartender didn't particularly care for people like us and called the cops one a rookie was just itching for a fight. Until I said to him officer (insert name) you might know my father. He looked at me like and asked REALLY why would I know your father? I told him his name and that was a police officer and worked in the 2nd district, and his face hit the floor (my dad was a cop), and he tried to clean up his act.

Lemme tell y'all something. My father retired as a cop, my father in law retired as a cop, my mother in law retired from the DEA, and my aunt was a Commissioner of Corrections. I have been taught by them be very very careful around cops they are dangerous. AND THEY ARE!

Chris, thanks for the insight. You know as well as I do, anytime an issue like this arise there will always be insinuations and innuendos. On this board it's always the same one (not ones, one) that babbles and get struck first but that's ok. In a round about way I've got respect for him because he lets you know where he stands and you don't have to wonder what kind of person you are dealing with.

Chris McCowan

Postby Chris McCowan » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:26 am

My thought is where does a person work to have the ability to stay up all day and night looting and burning things down. I gota get up to early in the morning to do all that. The first thing we could do is 're establish the pledge of allegiance to the flag back in our school systems. Thats a good place to start!

Chris McCowan

Postby Chris McCowan » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:38 am

What kind of message do you think all the people in the streets..burning, looting, shooting, are teaching their kids? They should be home eating supper.helping w schoolwork and getting the kids ready for bed. So the cycle continues. A little respect for men and women in uniform probably coulda went a long way in the outcome of this tragedy. Jmo

Chris Ergle
PKC National Director
PKC Name: Chris Ergle
City, State: Arley, AL
PKC Member Since: 09 Jul 1985
Annual Membership Expires: 04 Jan 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $23,258

Postby Chris Ergle » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:03 pm

Chris Saunders wrote:I have no sympathy for the looters, but the VAST MAJORITY of protestors are peaceful. As far as lazy goes, know plenty of guys that coonhunt EVERY NIGHT and "draw a check" and y'all now some too.

CHRIS EVERYONE HAS A STORY. I HAVE HADE SOME OF THE SAME THINGS HAPPEN TO ME OVER THE YEARS THAT JUST WAS NOT RIGHT BUT THE WAY I SEE IT THAT IS LIFE SOMETHING WE HAVE TO LIVE WITH. I KNOW THERE IS GOOD AND BAD IN ANY RACE BUT DO YOU THINK IF THE COP AND THE ROBBER WOULD HAVE BEEN WHITE ANY OF THIS WOULD BE GOING ON NOW? DO YOU THINK IF THEY WOULD HAVE BOTH BEEN BLACK ANY OF THIS WOULD BE GOING ON NOW? MY POINT BEING I DONT THINK THIS SHOULD BE A BLACK, WHITE THING OR I HOPE AND PRAY IT IS NOT AND WE ALL KNOW WHO IS TRYING TO MAKE IT THAT WAY. BY THE WAY MY FATHER IS RETIRED DRUG TASK FORCE.
BRUSHY CREEK KENNELS(THERE AS GOOD AS ANY, BETTER THAN MOST)
http://WWW.DONALLISONEQUIPMENT.COM

Coy Sullivan
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Coy Sullivan
City, State: Middleton, TN
PKC Member Since: 10 Jan 2002
Annual Membership Expires: 28 Nov 2023
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $271,049
Cell #: 731-203-8128

Postby Coy Sullivan » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:15 pm

Chris Ergle wrote:

CHRIS EVERYONE HAS A STORY. I HAVE HADE SOME OF THE SAME THINGS HAPPEN TO ME OVER THE YEARS THAT JUST WAS NOT RIGHT BUT THE WAY I SEE IT THAT IS LIFE SOMETHING WE HAVE TO LIVE WITH. I KNOW THERE IS GOOD AND BAD IN ANY RACE BUT DO YOU THINK IF THE COP AND THE ROBBER WOULD HAVE BEEN WHITE ANY OF THIS WOULD BE GOING ON NOW? DO YOU THINK IF THEY WOULD HAVE BOTH BEEN BLACK ANY OF THIS WOULD BE GOING ON NOW? MY POINT BEING I DONT THINK THIS SHOULD BE A BLACK, WHITE THING OR I HOPE AND PRAY IT IS NOT AND WE ALL KNOW WHO IS TRYING TO MAKE IT THAT WAY. BY THE WAY MY FATHER IS RETIRED DRUG TASK FORCE.

:wink:
WCH PCH Thousand Dollar Bill
Thousand Dollar Kreed

Randy Steadman
Silver Member
PKC Name: Randy Steadman
City, State: Carlisle, SC
PKC Member Since: 22 Oct 1992
Annual Membership Expires: 23 Jul 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $47,078

Postby Randy Steadman » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:09 pm

EARNIE WEST GREAT POST
Last edited by Randy Steadman on Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chris Saunders
Silver Member
PKC Name: Chris Saunders
City, State: Clarksville, OH
PKC Member Since: 24 Apr 1992
Annual Membership Expires: 15 Oct 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $41,036

Postby Chris Saunders » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:15 pm

Chris, sad to say but I think if the racial dynamics were different more than likely the outcome would have been different as well.
Last edited by Chris Saunders on Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I don't hunt the best, I'm just a guy willing to hunt against the best"

Randall Reynolds

Postby Randall Reynolds » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:25 pm

I thought a while before I responded to this post but the decided screw it.

For all ya'lls complaining about lazy poor people get free handouts think about these FACTS!

In 2013

1-American solders and their families collected 104 million in walefare.
2- Farmers (this is for you Mr. Skinner since you sell farm equipment) collected 256 Billion dollars in commodity, crop insurance, and disaster aid plus another 39 billion in cpr payments. What's the difference in farmers getting free government handouts and poor people?
3- The government has handed out 136 billion dollars in distaster relief from 2011- 2013.
4- 26 major corparations paid no corp. income taxes for the last 4 years despite making billions in profit.
5- Government handouts to big busisness was almost twice what it was to the poor people you look down your nose at 92 billion to 56 billion.

What I'm saying is before you get on your high horse about government handouts think about this. If you have a child or a wife and take a tax deduction (or any other tax deduction) your taking a government handout. Use grants to send your child to collage your taking a government handout. You own a busisnes and depreciate equipment your taking a government handout. If you collect more SS than you paid in (and most will ) your taking a government handout!

Don't throw rocks when you live in a glass house.

Return to “Moderators Only”