Chris Sutton and Rass Williams

This Forum is used only for Moderators of the Prohound Online Forum. Viewable by only you and other Moderators.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Chris Sutton

Chris Sutton and Rass Williams

Postby Chris Sutton » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:22 pm

Hope this catches the attention of whoever the coward is that keeps calling Rass and telling him the LOYD pup we was partnered on that got hit and killed is still alive and got sold. Your gonna give and old man a heart attack!! Please O please step forward with a shred of proof!! Loyd was about 7 months old when he was killed running a coon across the road by a trapper out checking his trappline. About 2 days later a got "Bufford" (BO) from Garcia Williams and me and Rass partnered on him till "WE SOLD HIM" to Rick Thompson in Oklahoma. The we had a littermate female to them I just sold my intrest back to Rass. So.............Please grow a sack and call me and tell me what mile marker your at and ill meet ya there. 620-560-9396

Please, lay off the ole man and call me if ya need a little more fact sandwich!! :twisted:

Rass the Facts will be layed in your lap and you can choose to believe that or not..........Im done. Peace

Return to “Moderators Only”