Taking the time to give thanks

This forum has been established for the purpose of posting the names of service men and service women who are on active duty during our nation's war on terrorism.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Austin Alford

Taking the time to give thanks

Postby Austin Alford » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:51 pm

Just stoped in to check out this forum. I see it doesnt get used as often as others. Seems like we get so busy looking for other things we forget about God. Im guilty as well. So I wanted to stop and give thanks to the one that has blessed me to have all the things I have in my life. That is God Almighty, and our Savor Jesus Christ. He has blessed me with a great Christian family and a wonderful wife. I pray that he blesses me with the same in child for me to show him the way as my parents have done for me. Please take time to give thanks to him for he gives us so much to be thankful for. Please keep me in your prayers cause I will always need them. Love too All

Scott Wilson

Postby Scott Wilson » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:13 pm

Austin, i for sure dont want to miss the chance to give thanks to my Lord & Savior.....I just want to say thank you to the Lord Jesus Christ, for saving a sinner like me....everything i have is because of Him! and i really need to do a better job of witnessing and sharing His Love to my friends....I will be prayin for you and request the prayers of the christian folk. God Bless!

Austin Alford

Postby Austin Alford » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:39 am

Scott we can always do better me for sure. I need to do more Bible reading and easings more chances to witness to other. If you need the prayer I need the practice. I will pray for you.

Scott Wilson

Postby Scott Wilson » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:24 pm

Austin, I hope all is well with y'all....God has sure been good to us over here!

Return to “In Service To Our Country”