Organized Religion or A Relationship? Which is It?

This forum has been established for the purpose of posting the names of service men and service women who are on active duty during our nation's war on terrorism.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

James A McCulloch
Platinum Member
PKC Name: James (shack) Mcculloch
City, State: Hayti, MO
PKC Member Since: 01 Apr 1984
Annual Membership Expires: 23 Nov 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $22,240

Organized Religion or A Relationship? Which is It?

Postby James A McCulloch » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:15 pm

Hope n Pray this Helps Someone. I Once Knew No Difference. I was raised in Church n practiced the things You do at Church with My Family n Other Church Members, but My Story > As I grew Older n got on My Own, out from under Mom n Dad, I quit going to Church n started to do my own thing. The problem was as I went about living life I become a very unhappy camper n didn’t really realize why. It caused Me to doubt if there was even a God n if He was Real? How could I be so miserable n empty If God was REAL. Well I had thought I had tried God n Knew God because I was raised in Church, but The Truth of The matter was I had met Organized Religion n Not God. Not knowing it at the time. You can practice Religion n never Know God, I know that first hand. I was baptized as a kid with the family. On the membership book n so forth n LOST. At the age of 28 I met JESUS as I cried out for Help for this emptiness n Guess what Yeap You hit it. He came to reside in Me that day n saved n delivered Me n I’ve never been The Same from that moment. LIFE came to live in Shack that day. John 14:6. Wow n guess what. It’s still there keeps springing up in Me Ever Day. I said All that to Say this It’s About A Personal Relationship with God Thru The Lord Jesus Christ. Are You Saved or maybe like I was just Religious? You will not Meet JESUS n Remain Empty I can Assure You. You will Experience Real Life. Jesus. John 10:10. If I can Help Any Of You with meeting Jesus. Please Feel Free to call Shack. Thanks n God Bless. 573-724-1396
James McCulloch
"Mighty God Kennels"

James A McCulloch
Platinum Member
PKC Name: James (shack) Mcculloch
City, State: Hayti, MO
PKC Member Since: 01 Apr 1984
Annual Membership Expires: 23 Nov 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $22,240

Re: Organized Religion or A Relationship? Which is It?

Postby James A McCulloch » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:48 am

Please Understand It Takes Jesus to get to God, Not Religion, The Bible Clearly teaches Jesus is The Only way to God or Only Way to be Saved or Born Again. Don’t take My Word get Your Bible out n Check for Your Self. Shack
James McCulloch

"Mighty God Kennels"

Return to “In Service To Our Country”