SEMEN PUP - A Shot Of The Past - Check it Out - Sire been dead long time!!!!

Discuss matters pertaining to the PKC Walker Association and the Treeing Walker Breed. If you would like your post removed, type the words “SOLD” or “DELETE” in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days)

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

James A McCulloch
Platinum Member
PKC Name: James (shack) Mcculloch
City, State: Hayti, MO
PKC Member Since: 01 Apr 1984
Annual Membership Expires: 23 Nov 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $22,240

SEMEN PUP - A Shot Of The Past - Check it Out - Sire been dead long time!!!!

Postby James A McCulloch » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:59 pm

Well for Most You Will know this dog for Sure He was A Big Time Winner before the PKC Hunts payed what they do now. Think He lacked alittle under 300.00 winning 50,000 n been dead for years. Who is it “Mighty Hardwood Phine.” JC Ellis owned Him n Sluggo hunted Him everywhere they hauled Him He Dominantly Won. He was out of Hardwood Swamp x Clover Bred Female called Phish. I have the Only Semen out of him n have bred two females n first one didn’t take n the last one had one pup. Rest of the story I have a male that’s 9 months old out of Phine n A Gr Nite Female I own out of Big Money. Her name is Chick Flick Nice Female. I probably will regret this but not hunting n not gonna hunt this summer so going to sell Him. Good looking rascal n Loud. His name is Fire. Run loose in a friends pen recent for month showing some interest. Acts Good n Smart. Listen carefully takes 5500.00 to buy Him. If You don’t want to pay that keep scrolling I’ve got a lot in him n don’t have to sell him. Please don’t waste my time if You don’t have n want to pay 5500. If this dog makes it absolutely no telling what He will be worth. Will He don’t know but Good Chance. I’m not hunting right now more than likely want this summer. Here He is:” The Fire.” Shack 573-724-1396 Thanks Shack
James McCulloch
"Mighty God Kennels"

James A McCulloch
Platinum Member

Re: SEMEN PUP - A Shot Of The Past - Check it Out - Sire been dead long time!!!!

Postby James A McCulloch » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:28 pm

Once in a Life Time Opportunity Right Here!!!! Phine been dead for Years n here is His Son. “The Fire” 9 Months Old. Good looking Rascal n Loud. Very little semen left n weak at that. Had to use double amount of semen n only got 1 Pup. I know it’s a lot of money but where You gonna get one? This was a costly breeding.Hardwood Swamp breeding at Its Best x Big Money.
James McCulloch

"Mighty God Kennels"

James A McCulloch
Platinum Member

Re: SEMEN PUP - A Shot Of The Past - Check it Out - Sire been dead long time!!!!

Postby James A McCulloch » Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:10 am

Somebody is gonna get something that ain’t nobody else got Right Here If they got the caps. Where can You buy one out of Phine? Right here at Mighty God Kennel Only!!! Chance of a Lifetime. Shack
James McCulloch

"Mighty God Kennels"

James A McCulloch
Platinum Member

Postby James A McCulloch » Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:28 pm

Investors where You at? This investment could be Huge. Got some hitting but no money yet. This guy could be Very Valuable pretty easy. I was always told by Great Business Men If You got something nobody else has You can name Your Price. Here He Is Men!!! The Fire. Shack
James McCulloch

"Mighty God Kennels"

James A McCulloch
Platinum Member

Postby James A McCulloch » Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:02 am

For All You that are still Thinking better move I’m right on the verge of doing something different once I do want be for Sale so If You want Him better buy Him. Thanks Shack
James McCulloch

"Mighty God Kennels"

James A McCulloch
Platinum Member

Postby James A McCulloch » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:20 am

Interested? Better pull the trigger got another plan working. Want be no more of these!!! Shack
James McCulloch

"Mighty God Kennels"

Return to “Treeing Walker (For Sale, At Stud, News, Questions, Info)”