Mighty Blessed Ruby II

Discuss matters pertaining to the PKC Walker Association and the Treeing Walker Breed. If you would like your post removed, type the words “SOLD” or “DELETE” in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days)

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

James A McCulloch
Platinum Member
PKC Name: James (shack) Mcculloch
City, State: Hayti, MO
PKC Member Since: 01 Apr 1984
Annual Membership Expires: 23 Nov 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $22,240

Mighty Blessed Ruby II

Postby James A McCulloch » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:35 pm

Ruby II is Out Of PCH Wipeout Hunter x PCH Halftine Ruby - 2 Super Stars in The Coon Dog World. I bought her as a weaning pup from Wes gave 5000 for her. I’ve done absolutely nothing with her. Very very limited hunting. Will go hunting alone n tree. One of The Prettiest females You will see. Sharp Sharp. Just hadn’t had the chance she deserves, no fault of hers. Good mouth. I’ve got to many n both guys that hunts for me got dogs of mine to. So for Sale: listen carefully takes 3500 cash money to own her Firm if not sold will breed to Suoer C my black dog when she comes in. She will pay for herself easily if bred to right dog no doubt. So before contacting Me have Your ducks in a row n 3500. Taylor has her most of her life up until recent. I’m sure He will be glad to tell You what he’s seen. He’s the only one that has hunted her. I’ve never had her out.DOB: 6/13/21 Spring SS Left. For infor: Taylor Ph 731-443-4427 n to buy text or call Me Shack 573-724-1396
James McCulloch
"Mighty God Kennels"

James A McCulloch
Platinum Member

Re: Mighty Blessed Ruby II

Postby James A McCulloch » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:43 pm

Ruby II out Of The All Time Winning Female Halftime Ruby x Wipeout Hunter. One of The Best Looking Walker Females You Will put Your Eyes on. No way a guy can go wrong here breed her to any top stud n pay for her never been bred. They sold for 5000 at weaning age. Get her while the getting a good. Shack
James McCulloch

"Mighty God Kennels"

James A McCulloch
Platinum Member

Postby James A McCulloch » Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:13 am

Somebody is asleep or broke!!!! This female in the dog World today is Cheap for how’s she’s bred. My lost n Your gain. I’ve just got to many or I’d raise a litter from her. I don’t see how a guy can lose here. Shack
James McCulloch

"Mighty God Kennels"

Chris Frazier
Starting Member
PKC Name: Chris Frazier
City, State: Afton
Annual Membership Expires: 16 Jan 2025
Cell #: 4237820807

Postby Chris Frazier » Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:54 am

I have her sister and can attest to the amount of puppies wanted by this blood!! I’ve had numerous people blowing me up wanting puppies or her!! Mine has had one litter and you can ask any of those guys they WILL NOT sell them!! All of them are hard hunting early starting coon dogs!! 3500 is cheap for this female as long as she’ll have pups!! Ruby is gone!! Get a part while you still can

James A McCulloch
Platinum Member

Postby James A McCulloch » Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:22 pm

Thanks Chris. This female has never been bred, but don’t know why she couldn’t have pups. I’ve had a lot of dogs they don’t come no better looking, this female is Sharp Sharp. Simply hasn’t been hunted but very little cause we got way to many story of my life n Youngs dogs!!! She would go hunting alone last time she was taken n also will tree but runs more than trees simply inexperience needs hunted. Man want have to hunt her He can breed her n she will make money. Genetics is there. I’ve had couple offers today but really need 3500 to make Me feel like I didn’t giver her away. Do the math I gave 5000 n raised her to this point. 3500 is Cheap. If she comes in soon may breed her myself only reason I thought might sell got a litter on the ground now n another bred n another coming in don’t want to many pups at one time!!! Buy If You want her. Thanks Shack
James McCulloch

"Mighty God Kennels"

James A McCulloch
Platinum Member

Postby James A McCulloch » Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:06 am

I don’t know how many calls n messages I’ve had I don’t know anything else to say. She’s Cheap n will easily pay for her self if bred to Right dog, probably pay for or self if bred to the wrong dog!!! lol If she comes in before she sells I more than likely will breed her to Super C, so if You want her better buy her. Due in anytime. Thanks Shack
James McCulloch

"Mighty God Kennels"

James A McCulloch
Platinum Member

Postby James A McCulloch » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:19 am

Somebody is Sleeping Right Here Guys. Lots of Interest nothing wrong with Her. Genetics is Here. Ever been bred. Shack
James McCulloch

"Mighty God Kennels"

Return to “Treeing Walker (For Sale, At Stud, News, Questions, Info)”