Fall female DOB 2-27-21

Discuss matters pertaining to the PKC Walker Association and the Treeing Walker Breed. If you would like your post removed, type the words “SOLD” or “DELETE” in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days)

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Jackson Marlow
Starting Member
PKC Name: Jackson C Marlow
City, State: Rogersville, AL
PKC Member Since: 10 Feb 2020
Annual Membership Expires: 27 Feb 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $4,560
Cell #: 2563668916

Fall female DOB 2-27-21

Postby Jackson Marlow » Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:45 pm

Off of Wipeout Slim

Paperwork is all in order
Moves around pretty good
Stays to herself from what I’ve seen
Good about having her coons
Gets struck quick
Average high pitch mouth
Action packed little dog, usually quick about what she does but sometimes the wipeout will come out and she’ll stay on the ground too long.
The biggest thing I’ve seen that she could use some work on is recutting. She’ll absolutely go hunting off the recut but not near as fast and hard as I like for one too. Never seen her go back to a tree though.
She has been bred before. I don’t know what she was bred to or anything about the puppies but you can tell by looking at her she has had a litter.
I’ve hunted her maybe 15 times.
I’ve put her in 1 cast. Struck for 75 right after the minute, stayed to herself, treed a coon, a slick and a den. Good young dog. Can compete as she is now. With some hunting and some polishing she’ll be a nice little unit. I don’t have time for her, got too many irons in the fire. I’ve got videos and a reference from the fella I bought her from. He’s hunted her more than I have. Come go hunting with her anytime. Located in Rogersville Alabama. Call or text anytime at 256-366-8916.

$4000. Bring your boots and watch her go.
GCH POWER STROKE

Return to “Treeing Walker (For Sale, At Stud, News, Questions, Info)”