Yadkin River (Double) Tree Blaster Pup

Discuss matters pertaining to the PKC Walker Association and the Treeing Walker Breed. If you would like your post removed, type the words “SOLD” or “DELETE” in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days)

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Mike Roach
Starting Member
PKC Name: Michael Roach
City, State: Goreville, IL
PKC Member Since: 16 Mar 2001
Annual Membership Expires: 06 Mar 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $10,965
Cell #: 6188333338

Yadkin River (Double) Tree Blaster Pup

Postby Mike Roach » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:20 pm

For sale due to my buddy getting out of hunting. I was keeping her to breed to my dog, but just too many young dogs at this time to hang on to her. They Don’t get any prettier. 10 months old. Both sets of Papers in hand, super stakes paid up. Clean bill of health on tick diseases, all worms, leptospirosis, vaccines, flea/tick/heart worm pills and three year rabies shots. Just returned from 30 days in Jason Will puppy pen here in southern Illinois. Took right off the first night on a released coon, very gritty coon crazy, treed couple cage coons. Never been night hunted. We bought two littermates and mine been running and treeing since 6 months old, and she is ready for the woods. I do Have pictures and videos if interested. Located in Goreville Illinois (618)833-3338. $1,500 for her or may do half interest. You pay half, you hunt, I keep papers till our deal is done

Mike Roach
Starting Member
PKC Name: Michael Roach
City, State: Goreville, IL
PKC Member Since: 16 Mar 2001
Annual Membership Expires: 06 Mar 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $10,965
Cell #: 6188333338

Re: Yadkin River (Double) Tree Blaster Pup

Postby Mike Roach » Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:31 pm

Please delete

Return to “Treeing Walker (For Sale, At Stud, News, Questions, Info)”