Phenomenal Spring Jr Male

Discuss matters pertaining to the PKC Walker Association and the Treeing Walker Breed. If you would like your post removed, type the words “SOLD” or “DELETE” in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days)

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Preston C Boles
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Preston C Boles
City, State: Blossom, TX
PKC Member Since: 27 Apr 2009
Annual Membership Expires: 08 Mar 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $34,105

Phenomenal Spring Jr Male

Postby Preston C Boles » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:22 am

We have an outstanding 2 yr old spring super stakes pup for sale
Fuzzy is the absolute best pup I have ever had a hand in training. He’s got it ALL
He is out of Clovers Swamp Nub
Very good looking tight built dog. Beautiful black and white
Fuzzy absolutely loves coonhunting
He will hunt the very same all night long and has no quit in him. He is super smart and has been VERY trainable.
He leaves on a dead run and a mission to get one treed quickly. Recast the very same way.
Fuzzy has and outstanding mouth and is a hard tree dog
Anyone can call him with ease and win.
He is winner. I put him in a cast for the first time the first of January and have won about $1,000.
HAS A Truck ticket.
Fuzzy has the best handle I have ever seen on a dog. He’s been treed across big raging creeks and with one holler will bust straight to you. If he can hear you he’s coming and fast. No tone or shock needed.
Fuzz has been very accurate. Early on he was looking to ambush a coon but of late has been treeing some very hard coon. Trees em in water, has been treein and having coons that are laid up. Has been in several casts and treed multiple coon and be the only dog to tree one.
He has great kennel manners and has been on Simpirica and eating Inukshuk and looks great
He is hunted up and ready to go to the BIG STAGE
Only problem is , I’m not.

I’ve had a couple health issues pop up( nothing too serious)
But I will be having surgery next Thursday and will be out of hunting for 4-6 months. I fully expect to be back and better than ever in the fall but could use some money to help with expenses while I’m down. This is a great opportunity for someone to own what I believe is one of the best in the country.
Come hunt with Ol Fuzzy any night.
Try him any way you would like right here in Texas
Call Butch 903-449-5219 to work out details
ASKING 25k
Birch Creek Kennels

Return to “Treeing Walker (For Sale, At Stud, News, Questions, Info)”