BUCK CREEK CROWSON X BUSHWHACKER FEMALE

Discuss matters pertaining to the PKC Walker Association and the Treeing Walker Breed. If you would like your post removed, type the words “SOLD” or “DELETE” in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days)

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Coleton J Dunlap
Starting Member
PKC Name: Coleton Dunlap
City, State: Frazeysburg, OH
PKC Member Since: 09 Feb 2011
Annual Membership Expires: 24 Sep 2023
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $58,197

BUCK CREEK CROWSON X BUSHWHACKER FEMALE

Postby Coleton J Dunlap » Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:45 am

I recently got a Buck Creek Crowson male in on a dog deal when I sold Chuck. He’s all paid up and papers in order. The deal with him is although he’s a Spring one year old he is rather green and is not as far a long as a dog his age should be but he is absolutely raccoon crazy and will tree a drag no problem. He will go hunting by himself anywhere from 100 to 500 yards but will come back if he doesn’t hit anything and when cut loose with other dogs he is always to himself. He has treed a coon for me but it wasn’t the prettiest.He is an outstanding looking dog with a nice mouth and I have videos..no doubt if someone puts the time into him I believe he will make a decent dog but with it being summer and already having Homer I’m not gonna put the focus on him that’s needed. CAN BE DELIVERED TO THE WORLD HUNT! PRICED TO SELL… $600. Call or text 740-258-7489
2012 Youth World Champion Buck Creek Stella
" What's won comes from what's done through the week"

Return to “Treeing Walker (For Sale, At Stud, News, Questions, Info)”