SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Discuss matters pertaining to the PKC Walker Association and the Treeing Walker Breed. If you would like your post removed, type the words “SOLD” or “DELETE” in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days)

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Dylan Hood
Starting Member
PKC Name: Dylan Hood
City, State: Webbers Falls, OK
PKC Member Since: 05 Jun 2012
Annual Membership Expires: 13 Jul 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $2,400
Cell #: 9186851142

SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Postby Dylan Hood » Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:02 am

2024 Spring baby, first and foremost, I DO NOT have to sell Penny. Shes not hurting anything here and can stay here.
Penny is off of Hillbilly Knot x Penny Hoo and has been a natural at everything she does. She is probably the gamiest pup I have had in a long long while. She will tree a coon, hole a dillo, catch a possum, basically all the above. She has a big male dog mouth and on tree her mouth carries a long long ways, she is a good treedog when she does lock down and tree. Shes very smart and seems to catch on quickly. Right now shes still at that point where she might stay gone hunting or she may come back by and hunt around you and go back out, shes wild and moves around really well and stays busy all the time. Shes paid up and ready to go, ukc as well up to date on everything and on simparica trio. She is very very independent and usually does not care at all what others are doing, she has a mind of her own!

Takes $1,200 to buy her right now, may take trades on anything that doesn't eat. 918-685-1142 I have a few videos and pics shes a very goodlooking pup but please don't call or text unless you're serious, I work full time and have a family to take care of.

Only reason I have considered posting her is I have a couple outside dogs I am hunting for guys and shes been on the back burner the last month!
Last edited by Dylan Hood on Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dylan Hood
Starting Member

Re: *KNOT A PENNNY LESS* Spring baby

Postby Dylan Hood » Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:04 am

Forgot to add she has split a handful of times and held pressure good, split 40 yards from Profit one night and both had coons.

Dylan Hood
Starting Member

Re: *KNOT A PENNNY LESS* Spring baby

Postby Dylan Hood » Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:34 pm

SOLD PPU!

Return to “Treeing Walker (For Sale, At Stud, News, Questions, Info)”