Spring 1yr Old Female - Power Pack x Lipper

Discuss matters pertaining to the PKC Walker Association and the Treeing Walker Breed. If you would like your post removed, type the words “SOLD” or “DELETE” in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days)

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Bryce Matthews
Starting Member
PKC Name: J. Bryce Matthews
City, State: Peru, IN
PKC Member Since: 13 Jul 2018
Annual Membership Expires: 26 Oct 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $6,079
Cell #: 8126645320

Spring 1yr Old Female - Power Pack x Lipper

Postby Bryce Matthews » Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:02 pm

SPRING 1YR OLD UFD

WABASH RIVER GYPSY CADILLAC

$4,000

I have my eye on another older dog that is ready to be pushed and currently have an 8 month old that I like so I need to make room.

Cadi is a VERY WELL STARTED spring 1yr old. I have spent the last 3 months away from the comp hunts to focus on her. She has treed 40+ coons in the last 3 months and is getting better every week. She likes to have her coon and does not gamble. She does not fly around making extra trees. She wants to be right when she sets the parking brake.

Cadi has a HUGE male dog mouth for a small frame female. She HAS NOT been put in any hunts but she is getting very very close to being ready. She likes to be by herself most of the time but she is not a 100% loner. The more I hunt her, the more independent she gets.

If she does not sell then I well continue to hunt her and enjoy her, I'll just have to double some dogs up in kennels.

Call or txt 812-664-5320
Hoosier Hound Kennel

Bryce Matthews
Starting Member
PKC Name: J. Bryce Matthews
City, State: Peru, IN
PKC Member Since: 13 Jul 2018
Annual Membership Expires: 26 Oct 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $6,079
Cell #: 8126645320

Re: Spring 1yr Old Female - Power Pack x Lipper

Postby Bryce Matthews » Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:04 pm