Josey Wales pups

Discuss matters pertaining to the PKC Walker Association and the Treeing Walker Breed. If you would like your post removed, type the words “SOLD” or “DELETE” in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days)

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Ben Buderus
Starting Member
PKC Name: Ben Buderus
City, State: Pilger, NE
PKC Member Since: 01 Oct 2021
Annual Membership Expires: 01 Oct 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $645
Cell #: 4027504226

Josey Wales pups

Postby Ben Buderus » Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:11 pm

2 male Josey Wales pups. Born 9-30-23. Both pups are good in kennel, seem to be quick learners, listen good, are put together well, and have some loud mouths. They are off my female Bell. She’s a PKC Champion and a couple wins shy of GR Nite in UKC. She’s qualified for TOC and UKC Worlds the last few years. Bell has good old blood backed pedigree. Comas Snake, Stylish Jake, Nocturnal Skipper, and Trackman are all in it. She will go far or close to tree them. Big mouth chop on strike and tree. Could very possibly deliver to Bear Creek Classic in La Plata in March if that helps anyone out. Selling because I’m keeping 2 females and going to work them 2 as much as I can and these males need to be given a fair shot in someone else’s hands. UKC papers and PKC SS $600. Located in northeast Nebraska. Text or call 4027504226

Return to “Treeing Walker (For Sale, At Stud, News, Questions, Info)”