Spring 1 year old super stakes money won TOC qualified male

Discuss matters pertaining to the PKC Walker Association and the Treeing Walker Breed. If you would like your post removed, type the words “SOLD” or “DELETE” in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days)

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Zach King
Starting Member
PKC Name: Zach King
City, State: Tazewell, TN
PKC Member Since: 06 May 2011
Annual Membership Expires: 09 Apr 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $2,696
Cell #: 423-489-3177

Spring 1 year old super stakes money won TOC qualified male

Postby Zach King » Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:37 pm

I posted bean last year and turned down big money for him, I am offering this deal once again with a possible handler deal. BUCK CREEK MAGIC BEAN is direct off of crowson and a skuna river Fred bear female. He got in the semi finals of the baby stakes, he is a Ukc nite ch, he is a pkc champion with 563$ won. He will be 2 in may. He is a ball of fun to hunt and handle. He is still a young dog with the ability to go in any direction and has already proven himself in very limited hunts. HE IS GOING TO TOC. HE IS GOING TO THE SUPER STAKES THIS SPRING AS A SOPHOMORE. good mouth that Carries well, not trashy, will put an absolute hurting on you in coons. He’ll go with a clean bill of health if sold per the vet check. 5000$ with a possible handler deal. Call me and I’ll tell you all you want to know. I have pictures and videos of all kinds.
Zach : 423-489-3177
Mike : 423-353-3174

Zach King
Starting Member
PKC Name: Zach King
City, State: Tazewell, TN
PKC Member Since: 06 May 2011
Annual Membership Expires: 09 Apr 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $2,696
Cell #: 423-489-3177

Re: Spring 1 year old super stakes money won TOC qualified male

Postby Zach King » Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:12 am

Deposit has been made on bean, so I’m gonna go ahead and mark him as sold. Thank you for all the calls and texts!! If something falls through I will let you know!!

Return to “Treeing Walker (For Sale, At Stud, News, Questions, Info)”