Today is your lucky day

Discuss matters pertaining to the PKC Walker Association and the Treeing Walker Breed. If you would like your post removed, type the words “SOLD” or “DELETE” in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days)

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Jason Daugherty
PKC Name: Jason Daugherty
City, State: Spottsville, KY
PKC Member Since: 06 Feb 2014
Annual Membership Expires: 22 Mar 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $119,338
Cell #: 2707248945

Today is your lucky day

Postby Jason Daugherty » Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:56 pm

Are you tired of buying 6 week old pups, spending 6 months worming, giving shots and raising them just so your friends can make fun of you for not being a dog man?
Quit wasting your time and come get this 6/7 month old male pup that needs a ride to get over the truck sickness.. he’s going with dogs, running tracks and will even tree a lil. He’s seen one dead Coon and he treed on it. He needs tied out to get use to a leash and someone to pet him and tell him he’s a good boy because he’s not got nothing here except kicked out from the door when I go to feed!!
I’ve got 4 that hunt the spring baby’s (same as him) and I’m gone at least 10 days a month so I’m probably not gonna be able to start none of them. I’m not much on letting one go to waste that’s got some potential, so before I send this one to meet his great grandpa hot spot… I’ll offer someone else the chance!!
He’s paid up, ukc pup papers $700!!!… go find me one like it

Jason Daugherty
PKC Name: Jason Daugherty
City, State: Spottsville, KY
PKC Member Since: 06 Feb 2014
Annual Membership Expires: 22 Mar 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $119,338
Cell #: 2707248945

Re: Today is your lucky day

Postby Jason Daugherty » Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:02 pm

Sold

Return to “Treeing Walker (For Sale, At Stud, News, Questions, Info)”