!!! THE Donkey Roll !!! Spring 1yr old

Discuss matters pertaining to the PKC Walker Association and the Treeing Walker Breed. If you would like your post removed, type the words “SOLD” or “DELETE” in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days)

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Mike Winstead
Starting Member
PKC Name: Mike S Winstead
City, State: Thornhill,Tn
Cell #: 4233533174

!!! THE Donkey Roll !!! Spring 1yr old

Postby Mike Winstead » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:41 pm

DOB 9-11-22

ROLL is
NITE Champion 5 wins in 5 casts
Qualified for TOC
Has his money won for Spring Superstakes and his lifetime earnings will continue to grow as we are pushing him some.
ROLL is a big lanky hound with top notch looks good mouth light switch tree dog he's no doubt or not there !
ROLL takes the 100 and keeps it and is one of the most accurate 1yr Olds I've ever seen. He finishes his tracks to his satisfaction has made a tree alone in every cast he's been entered in.
ROLL is a very easy keeper,clean and quite this pup is very smart.
ROLL hauls well his wins have already came in 3 states!
This pup has the potential and ability to be the absolute real deal I have owned him 3 months and it has totally been pedal to the medal forward we DO NOT CARE if we sell him but this pup can absolutely win the 1yr Olds and most with that potential can't be bought he will be there regardless sold or not I will take him
Up close Slugger on top
Wipeout spinal tap and MOJO
Price:$7,500 SS deal can be made
Contact: Mike 423-353-3174. Call or text I love to talk about him
Zach 423-489-3177

Zach King
Starting Member
PKC Name: Zach King
City, State: Tazewell, TN
PKC Member Since: 06 May 2011
Annual Membership Expires: 09 Apr 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $2,696
Cell #: 423-489-3177

Re: !!! THE Donkey Roll !!! Spring 1yr old

Postby Zach King » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:06 pm

If he wasn’t Legitimate he wouldn’t even be on here. As nice of a young dog as you can find. Come on and bring your boots and we’ll just go cut him and if you don’t like that just be looking for michaels picture with him at the super stakes!! I’ll be the little guy beside him holding the tail of a nice one!! Call or text anytime!

Mike Winstead
Starting Member
PKC Name: Mike S Winstead
City, State: Thornhill,Tn
Cell #: 4233533174

Re: !!! THE Donkey Roll !!! Spring 1yr old

Postby Mike Winstead » Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:19 pm

SOLD!!! thank you for all the interest

Return to “Treeing Walker (For Sale, At Stud, News, Questions, Info)”