PKC Ch, Gr Nite Ch Mighty Blessed Chick Flick

Discuss matters pertaining to the PKC Walker Association and the Treeing Walker Breed. If you would like your post removed, type the words “SOLD” or “DELETE” in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days)

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

James A McCulloch
Platinum Member
PKC Name: James (shack) Mcculloch
City, State: Hayti, MO
PKC Member Since: 01 Apr 1984
Annual Membership Expires: 23 Nov 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $22,240

PKC Ch, Gr Nite Ch Mighty Blessed Chick Flick

Postby James A McCulloch » Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:37 am

Just a Pretty Nice around Female Guys. She is Out Of Big Money x female that is Wipeout x Buzz bred. I’ve owned Flick for few Years. Here’s what she is: First Honest Strike Dog not mouthy but gets struck quick honestly n First Tree Dog. Flick trees coon. Don’t have a bunch of holes all around balanced. Classy tree dog. Good track dog. She’s the kind of dog more You hunt her better she looks. She’s fat n out of shape hadn’t been hunted in awhile. She has n can win as stated more You hunt her tougher she is. Not a dead loner but splits a lot. Good around the kennel. Good looking female. Tuned up n in, tough as nails can compete with whatever. I got to many story of my life n she’s setting in the pen. Gos hunting good not scared of the dark. 5 yrs old. Has some where around 2500 PKC money won with very limited hunting n is A Gr Nite in UKC. Please be serious. Takes 10,000 Shack 573-724-1396
James McCulloch
"Mighty God Kennels"

Berle Shoulders Jr
Starting Member
PKC Name: Berle D. Shoulders Jr
City, State: Sumner, IL
PKC Member Since: 30 Jan 1995
Annual Membership Expires: 04 Oct 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $72
Cell #: 618 554 7982

Re: PKC Ch, Gr Nite Ch Mighty Blessed Chick Flick

Postby Berle Shoulders Jr » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:19 am

Shes a nice gyp, I liked her when I had her.

James A McCulloch
Platinum Member
PKC Name: James (shack) Mcculloch
City, State: Hayti, MO
PKC Member Since: 01 Apr 1984
Annual Membership Expires: 23 Nov 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $22,240

Re: PKC Ch, Gr Nite Ch Mighty Blessed Chick Flick

Postby James A McCulloch » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:21 am

Thanks Berle. Flick is A Nice Female hunt her n Win or breed her n get some investment back. Comes in every six months like clock work. Good looking female. Great Shape other than fat from not being hunted . Needs hunted she deserves to go. Good all around female no bad habits which is hard to find. More You hunt her tougher she gets. Don’t overlook her if Your looking. Shack
James McCulloch

"Mighty God Kennels"

Return to “Treeing Walker (For Sale, At Stud, News, Questions, Info)”