**BUSCHWACKIN COLA**

Discuss matters pertaining to the PKC Walker Association and the Treeing Walker Breed. If you would like your post removed, type the words “SOLD” or “DELETE” in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days)

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

James Knight
Bronze Member
PKC Name: James Knight
City, State: Stover, MO
PKC Member Since: 28 Apr 2005
Annual Membership Expires: 28 Sep 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $26,242

**BUSCHWACKIN COLA**

Postby James Knight » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:22 am

$$ BUSHWACKIN COLA $$

Bushwacker x Ring That Bell

I have kicked this idea around for a while and decided this is the direction I wanna go..I am going to turn loose of my last direct daughter of RING THAT BELL.. I believe with some more progress I have what I need in the next generation of bell pups with 2 pups out of Cola and her littermate sister LAYEM UP SHES GOT JAZZ.. Cola has not been hunted in about 3 years. I have always kept a dog around that I liked better so she was never pushed. She has a little over 300 won in pkc and has a few ukc wins. She will turn 6 in May. She is THE BEST MAMA DOG I HAVE EVER HAD!! She is actually over 100 percent on raising pups. She has raised all 3 litters of her own and even raised a trooper pup for me..She is a very sweet and intelligent dog and mama. I am ready to let someone else enjoy her and possibly raise a few nice litters of pups. I am movin on to her offspring. She has a good enough mouth and is out of an outstanding litter of dogs. She is average in the performance department. Not my style. but her littermates were. Cola is out of the Bushwacker and Ring That Bell first cross. Her pups are showing to have mouth and brains. If u own a pup out of her and want to share ur thoughts and videos of ur pups, it would be greatly appreciated.

660-221-9242
GRNTCH PKC SCH NIGHT ROCKIN WIGGLES
Ntch PKC SCH (Indiana State 3rd place/ Missouri State 3rd place) Ring That Bell
Gold champion Hillbilly Trooper

James Knight
Bronze Member
PKC Name: James Knight
City, State: Stover, MO
PKC Member Since: 28 Apr 2005
Annual Membership Expires: 28 Sep 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $26,242

Re: **BUSCHWACKIN COLA**

Postby James Knight » Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:31 am

This would be a good gyp for ur stud.. She will raise them pups!
GRNTCH PKC SCH NIGHT ROCKIN WIGGLES
Ntch PKC SCH (Indiana State 3rd place/ Missouri State 3rd place) Ring That Bell
Gold champion Hillbilly Trooper

Return to “Treeing Walker (For Sale, At Stud, News, Questions, Info)”