Sold !!!!!!

Discuss matters pertaining to the PKC Walker Association and the Treeing Walker Breed. If you would like your post removed, type the words “SOLD” or “DELETE” in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days)

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Chad Harston
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Chad Harston
City, State: Scottsville, KY
PKC Member Since: 28 Jan 1995
Annual Membership Expires: 12 Oct 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $11,955
Cell #: 270-622-8500

Sold !!!!!!

Postby Chad Harston » Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:53 pm

SOLD !!!!!!

FAITH is Good looking. Quiet in kennel. Leaves in a dead run by herself every time. Will bust through the country if needed. Great strike dog. Chop , short bawl on track. Good steady chop mouth tree dog. Clean on tree. No chewing, jumping, not ill anywhere.
Highly independent. She is directly out of Full Throttle Big Foot and an outstanding reproducing female out of Cold Sweat named Polly whose pup earnings are over 100k
I trained this female, and I have walked to close to 100 trees with coons looking down and her by herself. Been in one hunt in her life. A UKC. And she has a win.
Price is 5k. Call or text. I have tons of videos. Im in Scottsville ky. 270-622-8500
Home of Barren River Kennels and 2023 FALL SUPER STAKES SOPHOMORE CHAMPION “ LINE OF FIRE “

Return to “Treeing Walker (For Sale, At Stud, News, Questions, Info)”