Sold

Discuss matters pertaining to the PKC Walker Association and the Treeing Walker Breed. If you would like your post removed, type the words “SOLD” or “DELETE” in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days)

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Dean Gregg
Starting Member
PKC Name: Dean K. Gregg
City, State: Williamsport, IN
PKC Member Since: 29 Jan 2003
Annual Membership Expires: 16 May 2023
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $0
Cell #: 765-585-2362

Sold

Postby Dean Gregg » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:11 pm

[list=][/list]I’m probably gonna regret this but I have for sale due to no fault of his own a 12 mo old MALE directly out of Phogger and Rosedale Baby . He is SS paid up and dna sampled . Hunts fall 24,25,26 perfect birthday.
This pup is lightly started and very gamey . He hates a coon !!!!
He will go with the old dogs a little but Really would rather be to himself which has made the process a little slower and getting him to stay treed , because he won’t tree with them.
He has put an easy coon up and treed it but left as I was walking in . I walked to the tree and the coon was there but he moved on to another track .
Not gonna lie I think he may have bumped a deer on one track but he did fall off on a coon on that one and again he left as I was walking in . We shined the tree and the coon was there but he just didn’t stay . The pup hunts the whole time he’s in the woods he don’t stand at your feet .
He has a good loud mouth on him that carries good .
This pup is definitely gonna make a coon dog he just needs some one on one woods time . That being said The only reason I’m selling this pup is I was just given the opportunity to own a litter mate to a pup that I have out of Drinkin bone and so I had to make a fast decision to sell this one to make it happen . This pup is for sale but not on sale . Again he’s just lightly started not even close to being finished so please don’t hit me up with a million questions about will he do this or that . What he has done and doing so far is right here in the post . I can deliver him to the winter classic in MS. But he must be paid for if you want him to. I can also meet between Covington IN and Hillsboro OH if you pay a deposit before pull out of the drive . I won’t give this pup away the price is what it is NO TRADES at all . If I can’t sell him to buy this other pup I will keep him . Can be picked up in Covington IN text 765-585-2362 I don’t have great signal. Thanks

Return to “Treeing Walker (For Sale, At Stud, News, Questions, Info)”