Wipeout Henry- Wipeout Men n Breeders- For Sale - Wiped Outed Top n Bottom

Discuss matters pertaining to the PKC Walker Association and the Treeing Walker Breed. If you would like your post removed, type the words “SOLD” or “DELETE” in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days)

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

James A McCulloch
Platinum Member
PKC Name: James (shack) Mcculloch
City, State: Hayti, MO
PKC Member Since: 01 Apr 1984
Annual Membership Expires: 23 Nov 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $22,240

Wipeout Henry- Wipeout Men n Breeders- For Sale - Wiped Outed Top n Bottom

Postby James A McCulloch » Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:54 am

Listen Carefully For Sale Wipeout Henry 6 yrs old Full Littermate Brother to Colt 45. I bought him well actually traded a dog I hated for him heads up. Hadn’t hunted Him n didn’t get him to hunt had in mind studding him whole time but got to many to take care of n busier than all get out. Hadn’t got the getup or the want to I once had so For Sale. Fat n out of shape Me n Him been layed up long time. Got him from a long time friend who bought him from a pleasure hunter n he took him to 4 Ukc hunts n won 3 of 4 cast with him all the hunts he’s ever seen. Didn’t need him when I got him n don’t need him now n not gonna do anything with him so For Sale. He comes As Is Where Is if You don’t want him that way keep scrolling. No problem. Don’t have time to stay on the phone about this dog for hours. I have 5500 in him n that’s what it takes to get him. Text or call but Please be Serious. Shack 573-724-1396
James McCulloch
"Mighty God Kennels"

James A McCulloch
Platinum Member

Re: Wipeout Henry- Wipeout Men n Breeders- For Sale - Wiped Outed Top n Bottom

Postby James A McCulloch » Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:50 pm

Lots of interest but still here. Never been bred that I’m aware of but Heavy Wipeout Top n Bottom. Should Reproduce. Shack
James McCulloch

"Mighty God Kennels"

Billy Carter
Silver Member
PKC Name: Billy Carter
City, State: Elkton, KY
PKC Member Since: 25 Feb 1998
Annual Membership Expires: 24 May 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $25,943

Postby Billy Carter » Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:23 am

Shack got Henry from me. I had sold my Hoppy dog and went and bought Henry pretty much immediately
As most know I only hunt one dog at a time and I hunted Henry 4-5 months just me and him unless he was in a cast.
Henry has a good mouth on ground, a good locate, and a set down steady tree dog
Henry goes hunting alone with ease and with dog
He will split and hold and he will tree with a dog
Henry simply finishes the tracks he opens on whether he is over there by himself or with a dog
A very solid consistent dog
Kennel quiet with intelligence
This is a pretty nice dog if you in the market for something to take hunting and enjoy or take to town and not be embarrassed
Very houndy looking and as we all know bred to reproduce
I be glad answer any questions on Henry
Bays Fork "Breeding for Superiority"

James A McCulloch
Platinum Member

Postby James A McCulloch » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:30 am

Thanks Billy. Update: I’ve had a ton of interest on Henry n had to put it on hold. Why? Had a knot pop up seemed like out of no where on his back leg so took to vet n had to have surgery to remove it. Surgery is done been bout week ago seems to be doing fine in healing mode, goes back to vet Monday for checkup. So this is where we’re at n why hadn’t You’ve not heard from Me waiting till I knew more. If Your interested in Him I’ll do my best to sell him to You. I’ve had few say their serious but up until now no commitments so For Sale. For details call or text nothing to hide. Thanks for All The Interest. If interested shout. God Bless. Shack
James McCulloch

"Mighty God Kennels"

Return to “Treeing Walker (For Sale, At Stud, News, Questions, Info)”