4 yr old Female 3 Sum & Insane Cain

Discuss matters pertaining to the PKC Walker Association and the Treeing Walker Breed. If you would like your post removed, type the words “SOLD” or “DELETE” in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days)

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Phillip Davis
Starting Member
PKC Name: Phillip Davis
City, State: Manning, SC
PKC Member Since: 19 Jun 2002
Annual Membership Expires: 13 Feb 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $328
Cell #: 803-983-2455

4 yr old Female 3 Sum & Insane Cain

Postby Phillip Davis » Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:04 am

I have a female I have decided to let go due to not hunting her and I have another project I’m working on her DOB is 5/1/19. She is a real good looking and built female with a good mouth, hard tree dog, leaves like a rocket when you cut her loose. Very independent she has some money won I have not put her in but one Hunt and she won that she is semi silent on track. If she is barking, it is red hot I have seen her treat coons 20 yards from dogs by herself and I’ve seen her tree coons a mile in there I’ve seen her go for 5 for 5 and I’ve seen her go 3 for 4 with the tree being den or thick I do not count the tree unless the coon is seen price is $3500 will send video pics and you can come hunt with her Call if interested803-983-2455 thanks.

Return to “Treeing Walker (For Sale, At Stud, News, Questions, Info)”