Male Young Dog Forsale

Discuss matters pertaining to the PKC Walker Association and the Treeing Walker Breed. If you would like your post removed, type the words “SOLD” or “DELETE” in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days)

Moderators: Kristi Denney, R D Carnegie, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Jonathan Hadden
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Jonathan Hadden
City, State: Olmstead, KY
PKC Member Since: 20 Apr 1995
Annual Membership Expires: 22 Jul 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $10,431

Male Young Dog Forsale

Postby Jonathan Hadden » Sat May 25, 2024 9:34 am

This young man is 8 months old. He goes with other dogs. He trees turn loose coons, and hates a coon. He has been to a starting pen. He has a bog mouth Bawl, and squal like on the ground. When he locates its a long bawl. He is going to be a nice hound when finished. The absolutely only reason he is for sale is that I am not hunting. He sire is my old SCH Slow Talking Gunner dog, his Dam is CH Hadden’s Southern Belle. If you want a Heavy Lipper bred pup with a Shot of Rat in the mix here it is. He is a big Blanket back gentle man, with a set of legs to match. He is PKC SS Paid up DNA done. UKC registered too. All the hard work is done. He just needs took to the woods now. Price 1500.00 I live in Olmstead KY call or text
270-221-5417
Jonathan 37539

Return to “Treeing Walker (For Sale, At Stud, News, Questions, Info)”