Coming 4 yr old gold champion gyp

Discuss matters pertaining to the PKC Walker Association and the Treeing Walker Breed. If you would like your post removed, type the words “SOLD” or “DELETE” in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days)

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Jason Daugherty
PKC Name: Jason Daugherty
City, State: Spottsville, KY
PKC Member Since: 06 Feb 2014
Annual Membership Expires: 22 Mar 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $119,338
Cell #: 2707248945

Coming 4 yr old gold champion gyp

Postby Jason Daugherty » Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:24 pm

Last week I had lots of good stuff to say about the gyp, this week I can’t think of much good to say. I raised this gyp from a pup, She will be 4 this summer. She’s gonna go hunting the same by herself as she does with dogs, hold dogs back cut her loose she needs nothing to take her hunting. She’s got a good mouth that carries well. She can tree 12 in a roll or I’m sure she can miss that many too if you allow her to do so….
Bottom line to this is I’m going to hunts.. 25 strike don’t set well with me when I know I’m drawing 3 more just like her that’s gonna have a Coon. As far as hunting, she’s my absolute favorite I’ve ever had… but she’s not gonna win like the others have.. all because she’s not barking at air. She’s not stone silent, she does open, it’s normally 3/4 barks and done!! Be by herself, very smart, handles like a Cadillac, call her across water no tone, no shock, just her name… no lead, get home turn her loose she kennel herself… very smart and very easy to hunt. Take all and any correction you can give and will GET RIGHT QUICK afterwards. If she barked she would die here… if I can’t get $12,500 she will die here anyway
270-724-8945…. I am not a dog trader and number one I’m not a liar… you come look at her and it don’t matter if she trees 12 I’ll tell you everything bad the bitch has ever done.

Brandon Coselman
Silver Member
PKC Name: Brandon Coselman
City, State: Carterville, IL
PKC Member Since: 15 Dec 2000
Annual Membership Expires: 11 Aug 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $143,737
Cell #: 9895060169

Re: Coming 4 yr old gold champion gyp

Postby Brandon Coselman » Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:06 am

Good good bitch!!!! If we needed one, she would b in my kennel!!!!
Brandon Coselman
North Bend Puppy Pen
(989) 506-0169

Home of: 2017 Grand Masters Invitational Champion, 2016 & 2017 MI PKC State Champion PCH GRNITECH 'PR' Mr. Clean's Snooki
&
2022 Senior SS Reserve Champion PCH GRNITECH 'PR' Snooki's Jwoww

Jason Daugherty
PKC Name: Jason Daugherty
City, State: Spottsville, KY
PKC Member Since: 06 Feb 2014
Annual Membership Expires: 22 Mar 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $119,338
Cell #: 2707248945

Re: Coming 4 yr old gold champion gyp

Postby Jason Daugherty » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:52 pm

It makes me question the insanity of America.. I’m basically giving you a Coon treer for free. All you got to do is haul her to town. This fall when she comes in breed her to the flavor of the month and get your money back.. everybody always looking for those titled gyps… here’s one that can compete and has ALOT of gas left

Return to “Treeing Walker (For Sale, At Stud, News, Questions, Info)”