‼️PKC Sr. & Pup Shootout information ‼️

Cast By Cast Matchups & Results from the 2024 PKC Senior Showdown at Good Springs, Alabama.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Bradley Durham
Administrator
PKC Name: Bradley M. Durham
City, State: Athens, AL
PKC Member Since: 19 Jul 2000
Annual Membership Expires: 24 Apr 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $41,374
Cell #: 256-206-6770

‼️PKC Sr. & Pup Shootout information ‼️

Postby Bradley Durham » Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:39 pm

First off I would like to thank PKC, Roger Dale, Shane, Kristi and the entire staff for asking us to host the PKC truck shootouts @ Good Springs, AL. We are more than excited to host this event and we are working hard to have the best hunt and event possible.

Each day we will have a meal prepared free of charge sponsored by some local businesses and the Chamber of Commerce. I will have more details about the meals later and sponsor information also.

As far as terrain and hunting, we have a big mix of types of hunting. There will be some cast in the river bottoms and some cast in a few rolling hills, NOT mountains.

*WE ARE LOCATED AT THE ALABAMA /TENNESSEE STATE LINE APPROXIMATELY 15 MILES WEST OF ATHENS, AL, 10 MILES NORTH OF ROGERSVILLE, AL AND 15 MILES SOUTH OF PULASKI, TN*

For lodging there are a few options but I would say the best option is Joe Wheeler State Park, they have a 75 bedroom lodge, lakeside cottages, and cabins. It is secluded back in the country and has a restaurant, bar area, marina, golf course and many walking and hiking trails. The next options are several hotel chains in Athens and all types of restaurants.

The locations for the hunt and draw will be at our club the address will be posted below.

33656 AL-99
Anderson, AL 35610

Thank you all for the opportunity for us to host this hunt. We look forward to everyone coming and enjoying this area!

If anyone has any questions or concerns you can contact me at (256)206-6770.

Kevin Roberson
PKC Name: Kevin Roberson
City, State: Somerville, TN
PKC Member Since: 24 Apr 1986
Annual Membership Expires: 24 Apr 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $59,820
Cell #: 901-293-9798

Re: ‼️PKC Sr. & Pup Shootout information ‼️

Postby Kevin Roberson » Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:45 pm

Brad and the Goodsprings team know how to put on a top notch hunt!!
This will be good for all involved!!

Great move PKC!!!

Return to “2024 PKC Senior Showdown”