My thoughts on on this past weekend Breeders Showcase

This Forum is used only for Moderators of the Prohound Online Forum. Viewable by only you and other Moderators.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Bradley Hall
Gold Member
PKC Name: Bradley E. Hall
City, State: Coatesville, IN
PKC Member Since: 04 Aug 1994
Annual Membership Expires: 29 Sep 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $13,734

My thoughts on on this past weekend Breeders Showcase

Postby Bradley Hall » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:25 am

Got you to look, but what I really wanted to share my thoughts on this past weekend was yesterday Fathers day. Men their is not a coon hunter that loves this game more than I do. I can hear better than I ever have in my life and sold the best dog I probably could have ever handled in the hunts. But I did it to be a father. My girls are now 15 and the other going on 14. I spent the weekend camping with them. I spend every weekend and every night for my girls. I quit coon hunting temporary to raise them. In 4 years they will be going to college, then I will be back in this game full force. As this fathers day pass I ask you to ask yourself, do you want to drop your kids off at the college dorm and realize you spent all your time coon hunting the hunts for your glory? Or do you want to say ok I got em raised now its time to play ball?! I refuse to be one of the hundred men I have heard say I wish I would have spent more time with my kids instead of the woods. Just food for thought God Bless.
BradHallAuctioneer.com

Wesley Drennan
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Wesley Drennan
City, State: Fredonia, KY
PKC Member Since: 26 Jan 1998
Annual Membership Expires: 20 Nov 2023
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $13,207

Re: My thoughts on on this past weekend Breeders Showcase

Postby Wesley Drennan » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:41 pm

I have a ten year old and a six year old and they take front seat to my coonhunting to one day they will have more important things going on then hanging out with me I still hunt when I can but not nothing like I used to my hats off to u if there were more men like u the world would be a lot better place a lot of parents don't know what there kids are doing or who they are hanging out with

Derek Calk
Starting Member
PKC Name: Derek Calk
City, State: Trout, LA
PKC Member Since: 09 Aug 2004
Annual Membership Expires: 19 Jul 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $25,665
Cell #: 318-992-3816

Re: My thoughts on on this past weekend Breeders Showcase

Postby Derek Calk » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:25 pm

I agree with you on this but i manage my time so i can still do both spend family time & coon hunt. Family should always come first.
2019 LA PKC ST CH’ PCH’ Trout Cr Bookum Twisted Rage
2020 LA PKC ST CH’ PCH’Trout Cr Bookum Twisted Rage
2020 PKC Redbone Breed Championship Winner PCH’ Trout Creek Bookum Twisted Rage
2022 PKC CH’ Trout Creek Pistol Paige

Return to “Moderators Only”