Question!!!

This Forum is used only for Moderators of the Prohound Online Forum. Viewable by only you and other Moderators.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Jonathan Warrington
Platinum Member
PKC Name: Jonathan D. Warrington
City, State: Humboldt, TN
PKC Member Since: 27 Aug 1991
Annual Membership Expires: 25 Jan 2023
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $20,590

Re: Question!!!

Postby Jonathan Warrington » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:43 am

Randy Gadd wrote:everyone always needs help with judging the casts

No, everyone doesn't always need help judging the cast. An incompetent judge needs help judging the cast. This is not a $10 Try One Event. This is a Pro Hunt.

J J Watters
Bronze Member
PKC Name: J.j. Watters
City, State: Tebbetts, MO
PKC Member Since: 21 May 1991
Annual Membership Expires: 18 Jun 2020
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $16,167

Postby J J Watters » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:00 am

When you get down to the nitty gritty one person denied Coy his right to appeal that's the problem here period. No way a unbiased panel rules against him on this.

Ashley Guthrie
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Ashley Guthrie
City, State: Douglas, GA
PKC Member Since: 07 Mar 2005
Annual Membership Expires: 14 Feb 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $50,443
Cell #: 912-381-4403

Postby Ashley Guthrie » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:38 am

J J Watters wrote:When you get down to the nitty gritty one person denied Coy his right to appeal that's the problem here period. No way a unbiased panel rules against him on this.
SS Champ Res NCH PCH The American Power Trip
#TeamAmerica
#TheAllAmerican

Bradley Hall
Gold Member
PKC Name: Bradley E. Hall
City, State: Coatesville, IN
PKC Member Since: 04 Aug 1994
Annual Membership Expires: 29 Sep 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $13,734

Postby Bradley Hall » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:49 am

TDB got doubled dipped doubled judged!! Do you all realize that this cast went from one cast to two casts judging TDB as a lone dog? TDB had the 15 put on him and was being judged by the main judge. Then the panel member got to break away from the cast with a different handler and indeed not only caused an interference by yelling dogs name back to the judge 80 yards away but also Judged TDB at the same time 80 yards away that the main judge was judging TDB on the 15 min rule. Two seperate judges, with one cast split in two casts 80 yards away from each other!! This is crazy!! No way should this been allowed. What if the tone of voice the panel member used and the way he said TDB name was in a way that TDB was trained to stay by the person when it's named was used that way? It would be interference by the panel member! My Rock dog, I can say his name in a certain time and he will not leave my side. RDC I would say making a wrong a right is in order for this cast then adjust rules would be my motion. God Bless Good Hunting!
BradHallAuctioneer.com

Reggie Whatley
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Reggie Whatley
City, State: Jonesville, LA
PKC Member Since: 27 Dec 1993
Annual Membership Expires: 08 May 2021
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $3,705

Postby Reggie Whatley » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:51 am

Why did bill quit? Was he shocked or toned just curious that's all.

Coy Sullivan
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Coy Sullivan
City, State: Middleton, TN
PKC Member Since: 10 Jan 2002
Annual Membership Expires: 28 Nov 2023
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $271,049
Cell #: 731-203-8128

Postby Coy Sullivan » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:02 am

Reggie Whatley wrote:Why did bill quit? Was he shocked or toned just curious that's all.

No clue, not trying to make excuses but he came in spooked/scared everyone there can tell you that. But he had finally went on...the last thing that dog needs is go go juice as cable called it. Most anyone that's hunted with him will tell you the same!
WCH PCH Thousand Dollar Bill
Thousand Dollar Kreed

Darrell Eads
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Darrell Eads
City, State: Blanchester, OH
PKC Member Since: 28 Feb 1996
Annual Membership Expires: 23 Jan 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $9,020

Postby Darrell Eads » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:22 am

Nickey Hale wrote:GO HILLARY

yes she will help Kevin buy his diapers , and also taking our guns and our rights to use dogs to hunt with ,, Nickey :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock:

Kyle you can judge me anytime Brother
Black & Tans by Eads
Please spay and neuter your Walker dogs to save someone from a lot of pain some day

Matt Evans
PKC Name: Matt Evans
City, State: Kingston, GA
PKC Member Since: 29 Oct 2001
Annual Membership Expires: 10 Apr 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $43,771
Cell #: 706-766-6096

Postby Matt Evans » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:59 am

This is wrong wrong wrong. Say there is no black and white rule on this is just a way out. This has been handled the same way for years and years and now it's ok to do different in one of our most prestigious programs we have. That's not right. And to make a new rule to fix this later don't fix what happen in this cast at the present time.
SCH Good Times Corona
SCH Tiny Bawls
PCH Midnight Rooster

Eric Caudill
Starting Member
PKC Name: Eric Caudill
City, State: Mayslick, KY
PKC Member Since: 09 May 2003
Annual Membership Expires: 27 Apr 2022
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $26,640
Cell #: 937-798-1537

Postby Eric Caudill » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:00 pm

Darrell Eads wrote:
Nickey Hale wrote:GO HILLARY

yes she will help Kevin buy his diapers , and also taking our guns and our rights to use dogs to hunt with ,, Nickey :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock:

Kyle you can judge me anytime Brother

X2 Kyle is one of the most honest guys I know and a top notch judge!!!!!!
Home of
PCH MOJO's BIG HULSE ( mojo x Big D )
CH Caudill’ Fatz ( Outsider x Mojo)
GCH WITCH'S SIVA ( LE x Mainstreet Witch)RIP
CH Jack the Ripper ( Mainstreet Jack)

Darrell Eads
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Darrell Eads
City, State: Blanchester, OH
PKC Member Since: 28 Feb 1996
Annual Membership Expires: 23 Jan 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $9,020

Postby Darrell Eads » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:09 pm

Nickey Hale wrote:Congrats to Kevin, Darrel, Eric, and Coy for getting in the Final 4. Kevin won it, Coy should have won it, if Darrel could have figured out a way to get Kevin scratched he would have won it,and Eric just couldn't get struck with all them babbling dogs or he would have won it.lol Everyone cheer up there is another one next month at North Carolina. Seriously, everybody has been cheated a little some time and everyone has cheated someone sometime.

Hillary approves this message
Black & Tans by Eads
Please spay and neuter your Walker dogs to save someone from a lot of pain some day

Drake Roberson
Silver Member
PKC Name: Drake Roberson
City, State: Waterloo, AL
PKC Member Since: 24 Jul 2005
Annual Membership Expires: 30 May 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $68,031
Cell #: 2568568965

Postby Drake Roberson » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:27 pm

My question is what will the new rule be? All 3 panel members and the judge run times and judge as they choose? Whether the handler is there or not??? That sure will get interesting. No doubt in my mind Kyle Forsee is a good judge and in my opinion he shouldn't be held responsible for this we all make mistakes, I have made PLENTY. PKC is who dropped the ball on this one. And you better believe the "other" KC is sitting back loving every minute of this.
PCH HISSY PHITT
PCH DIRTY DEALER

Sean Clark
Silver Member
PKC Name: Sean Clark
City, State: Jonesboro, IL
PKC Member Since: 30 Sep 1992
Annual Membership Expires: 09 Aug 2018
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $6,594

Postby Sean Clark » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:17 pm

I have set back and watched this post to try and get all the information.
First of I am sorry Coy you got a raw deal here without a doubt.
I have judged a many pro hunt and world back in the day and have just about quit. But the one thing that is constant and Barry.Coy. Papa Love and them will all tell you is they may not have liked my calls but I was always fare and if I made a mistake I backed up and fixed it because what's right is right. Pkc needs to back up and fix this!! It has been done many times over the years where they sent members letters to return their winnings because of wrong calls and this is all be it from what I see an innocent mistake, it is wrong!!
If you tell the truth there is nothing to remember!

Bradley Hall
Gold Member
PKC Name: Bradley E. Hall
City, State: Coatesville, IN
PKC Member Since: 04 Aug 1994
Annual Membership Expires: 29 Sep 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $13,734

Postby Bradley Hall » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:20 pm

I have seen things done in PKC world hunt that has blew my mind by some that would say are straight up men. With that being said, nothing would surprise me. Let me give you a hypothetical situation that could have happened not saying it did. What if the panel member ran into Bill or saw Bill off at a distance as they was heading into handlers tree and purposedly walked toward or in a way in hopes that Bill would come and stand by them or walk with them? Maybe Bill had his head to the ground working, but hasn't opened yet, and then the panel member yells, and it causes dog to come off what he had his head to the ground on (maybe a cold track but hasn't yet opened) and the dog that was being yelled to the judge about goes straight to the source that yelled. For the guys that feels this was ok and judged right, put yourselves in Coys shoes. What if the panel member and other handler had it in for Coy or jealous and they see this as an opportunity for a pay back ect? Coy nor the judge will truly know how Bill came in, if Bill came in or the panel/handler manipulated the dog to stay with them ect. The fact that Coy wasn't with the right judge isn't Coys fault, had Coy known that the panel member was going to turn into the judge before panel member left, Coy could have questioned it before the fact. Now no one has said on this post who the panel member was and that's not whats important. The point is if in fact while the panel member and other handler was heading into the handlers tree 80 yards away, and Bill came to them, then like a lot of situations that happens on a cast we cant help that. In this case if Bill came to panel member and handler and walked all the way in, then that's the way it goes. No different than the dog that's leading the cast goes and jumps in truck dog box and 4 spectators that stayed at truck saw this and told the cast when they get back. Also if there is not a rule (which there isn't) for instructions for a back up judge, panel member, specatator to act as judge during the time you have a judge, then you certainly cant magically make a rule for a rule that doesn't exist. Dictatorship is something that I believe PKC would not do. I know that those that know me cant stand hunting against me cause of my unability to locate direction of dogs because of my cochlear implant. But to those that know me personally and on the home front knows that I tell the truth, knows the rules, and a rule enforcer, for that reason its why I put my 2 cents worth on this subject. Very few incidents when it comes to a cast, that I am not in, do I say anything on here, but this completely blows my mind. Thank you PKC for allowing all of us to speak openly, honestly and to give view points on this cast that took place. In Peace!!
BradHallAuctioneer.com

Michael Brown
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Michael Brown
City, State: Ada, OK
PKC Member Since: 22 Sep 1999
Annual Membership Expires: 20 Apr 2019
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $525

Postby Michael Brown » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:51 pm

Did the cast use their best judgment according to rule 20? Sounds like the judge is a straight up dude, and those kind seem to always do what they believe is right by the rules. Did the dog quit for fifteen minutes? If the answer is yes, then he should be scratched. A panel member should have the ability to do so in my opinion. The true question I see is if the dog was interfered with. It sure seems that hollering a dogs name out is clear interference, but the question could be argued that it didn't cause him to quit since he already had done so. A lot of people seem to be jumping to the conclusion that there is a conspiracy against TDB, and if there is one WE NEED IT STOPPED! It's not good for our sport! I can't see it being right to overturn this after the fact unless there is a clear rule violation, but it should be addressed with a clear ruling for future events.. Jus sayin

Eric Caudill
Starting Member
PKC Name: Eric Caudill
City, State: Mayslick, KY
PKC Member Since: 09 May 2003
Annual Membership Expires: 27 Apr 2022
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $26,640
Cell #: 937-798-1537

Postby Eric Caudill » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:40 pm

There is no conspiracy against Coy or TDB !!! Every dog in that cast is capable of winning the race this year by far. This was nothing more then a judgement call on behalf of the judge to do it the best way he knew how at the time and made the best decision he could under the circumstances. And no one but the cast members was there and it's easy for us to say what we would do after the fact but wait until your in this situation and see how perfect you make decisions out there.
Home of
PCH MOJO's BIG HULSE ( mojo x Big D )
CH Caudill’ Fatz ( Outsider x Mojo)
GCH WITCH'S SIVA ( LE x Mainstreet Witch)RIP
CH Jack the Ripper ( Mainstreet Jack)

Return to “Moderators Only”