Walmart

This Forum is used only for Moderators of the Prohound Online Forum. Viewable by only you and other Moderators.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Scott Morris
Starting Member
PKC Name: Scott Morris
City, State: Middletown, OH
PKC Member Since: 22 Jan 1990
Annual Membership Expires: 31 Mar 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $257
Cell #: 513-435-0977

Walmart

Postby Scott Morris » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:25 am

Anyone read about Walmart refusing to bake a cake with the Confederate flag on it, same guy goes back the next day with a picture of the Islamic State flag.. They baked that one.

Scott Morris
Starting Member

Re: Walmart

Postby Scott Morris » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:30 am

Just so you know its not a race thing it is a rights issue, you have the rights to your beliefs and thoughts.

Bradley Hall
Gold Member
PKC Name: Bradley E. Hall
City, State: Coatesville, IN
PKC Member Since: 04 Aug 1994
Annual Membership Expires: 29 Sep 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $13,734

Postby Bradley Hall » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:21 pm

I thought this post was a joke until I googled it. Whats next, no more playing reruns of the Dukes of Hazard?
BradHallAuctioneer.com

Chad Doolin
Silver Member
PKC Name: Chad Doolin
City, State: Benton, AR
PKC Member Since: 20 May 1993
Annual Membership Expires: 10 Oct 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $103,324

Postby Chad Doolin » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:55 pm

Bradley E. Hall wrote:I thought this post was a joke until I googled it. Whats next, no more playing reruns of the Dukes of Hazard?

Be a few sad guys when they ban "Just some good Ol boys" by Waylon
2009 National Male Leader - Arkansas State Leader - Treeing Walker Breed Leader - 2011 Arkansas State Champion
PCH Habits Bad Son

2018 National Male Leader - Arkansas State Leader
GCH Wipeout Andy

PCH Gracie Express
5 X PCH Not Too Fancy

Michael Smith
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Michael Smith
City, State: Gamaliel, KY
PKC Member Since: 19 Oct 1995
Annual Membership Expires: 07 Feb 2021
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $10,680

Postby Michael Smith » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:20 pm

when will enough b enough.

Burchel Davis Jr.
Starting Member
PKC Name: Burchel Davis Jr
City, State: Mark Center, OH
PKC Member Since: 10 Feb 1993
Annual Membership Expires: 25 Jul 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $5,946

Postby Burchel Davis Jr. » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:10 pm

the sad thing is we are the ones to blame for all this nonsense. we are letting them ruin this country!

Michael Brown
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Michael Brown
City, State: Ada, OK
PKC Member Since: 22 Sep 1999
Annual Membership Expires: 20 Apr 2019
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $525

Postby Michael Brown » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:37 pm

The poor lady that made the ISIS flag cake, didn't have any idea what it was, and has apologized profusely since she now knows. I applaud any person that see the confederate flag as representing racism, hate, and division that is willing to get rid of it out of their store or individual life. In my church experience, and reaching to people in black neighborhoods that flag represented a fight against their equal rights. This flag was made popular by the Dixiecrats during their fight against segregation. I support freedom of speech 100% but I support bringing everyone together in unity too.

Scott Morris
Starting Member

Postby Scott Morris » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:58 pm

I agree with everything you said after the lady had no idea what it was, if in fact she did not she would have asked her manager for approval. The conversation would be along the lines of if we do not make this product we will offend our Muslim community. She is without a doubt being made the Walmart scapegoat. Tell me which is a bigger threat to us a piece of cloth that is offensive or a group, a big group that kills everyone that is not like them, at
all costs including killing themselves. A lot better to be offended than dead. Now do I believe Walmart supports Islamic State? Not a chance! It is funny you called them Dixiecrats, the proper term is Democrats.. The same party that brought you the Jim Crow (segregation) laws and the Klan.

Chris Ricard
Silver Member
PKC Name: Chris Ricard
City, State: Leesville, SC
PKC Member Since: 19 Feb 2004
Annual Membership Expires: 18 Feb 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $535
Cell #: (803)603-3116

Postby Chris Ricard » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:23 am

when a battle flag is removed from a fort(fort sumter) yea they want it all. im not starting a flag debate because in my 37 years on earth thats all everything goes back too. when they bottle it up and put it in the ocean its still gonna be the flags fault. hate is hate. and south carolina has got to enjoy it both ways these last 2 weeks. dylann storm roofs name hasnt been mentioned in 10 days here.......thats exactly why he did the - act of hate and has admitted it. these leaders are just as whack as he is. hook line and sinker and if it doesnt stop we all are gonna have to cross bridges we never thought would happen. leaders dont divide in a time of crisis they mold as one and get through the problem not create more.

Michael Brown
Bronze Member

Postby Michael Brown » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:06 am

Dixiecrats is exactly who I meant to say and exactly who made the flags popular again. Do some research on the Dixiecrats and you'll see the fight they fought against equal rights for our fellow citizens based on color alone. You cannot fix the Middle East, they have to do it themselves. ISIS only exists because Saddam Hussein is dead. George W. Bush created that problem at the bidding of oil money he made for Halliburton. President Obama then strengthened ISIS tremendously by arming the rebels in Syria against Assad whom they should be supporting or at the very least leaving alone. These dictators need to be left alone because they create a standoff between each country. ISIS is a very bad group no doubt, and fighting with the help of our weapons is horrible. Maybe american people will wake up and realize what's actually being done by our politicians, and then vote for someone that will leave them alone! Perpetual war was warned about by our founding fathers.. Look at a company that spent a lot of money towards LBJ political career, (brown and root) and see who owns them. See who these companies back and how much they make off war..

Scott Morris
Starting Member

Postby Scott Morris » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:01 pm

As shocking as this might sound I believe Walmart has the right to make what ever cake they want, Islamic State included. A Dixiecrat is a spin on words to keep from calling them a democrat from the south they were for segregation and not equal rights. Jim Crow laws were about segregation. I was a union worker for General Motors. That job is now in Mexico. One of the slogans the Union would say is be careful not to suggest anything that will eliminate jobs because the next one you eliminate could be yours.. So be careful who you vote for because the next right you eliminate will be yours. Just listen everytime something bad with a gun happens Obama and the other liberals bring up more gun laws for the law abiding CITIZEN. Once the second amendment is gone the first is soon to follow. Not about race at all. If you have any type of financial portfolio research the fund you are in, most go back into oil business. Never compromise on your rights.
Last edited by Scott Morris on Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Brenden Toney
Silver Member
PKC Name: Brenden Toney
City, State: Franklinton, LA
PKC Member Since: 12 May 2004
Annual Membership Expires: 02 Mar 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $55,716

Postby Brenden Toney » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:14 pm

Burchel Davis Jr. wrote:the sad thing is we are the ones to blame for all this nonsense. we are letting them ruin this country!

Bingo. Sad but true.
PCH RESERVE WORLD CH GRNTCH STYLISH HOMER
GCH HOMERS STYLISH MAX

Michael Brown
Bronze Member

Postby Michael Brown » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:00 pm

I haven't lost any rights through all of this, and I am thankful for that! If we will quit the two party system we could fix America! Big business owns the republicans and I won't even get started on what's all wrong with the democrats.. We need to get back to finding our own business, living our own lives, and quit trying to force our opinions on others through law.

Scott Morris
Starting Member

Postby Scott Morris » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:47 pm

I agree, both parties contradict there selves on the same issue. You have to vote for the party that sides with what you believe on most of the issues. Right now I feel for the outdoorsperson and working person it is GOP but I am more of the libertarian type..Give me a call sometime Michael Brown your a smart fella.. 513-435-0977

Michael Brown
Bronze Member

Postby Michael Brown » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:52 pm

I say the libertarian party sides more for hunting rights... Republicans outlawed chicken fighting in my state...

Return to “Moderators Only”