Ferguson Missouri

This Forum is used only for Moderators of the Prohound Online Forum. Viewable by only you and other Moderators.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Kevin C Gore

Re: Ferguson Missouri

Postby Kevin C Gore » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:33 pm

Amen brother well put.they will seal their own fate with time.

Gerald Stanford
Silver Member
PKC Name: Gerald L. Stanford
City, State: Shannon, MS
PKC Member Since: 09 Oct 1988
Annual Membership Expires: 24 Mar 2020
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $66

Postby Gerald Stanford » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:06 am

How much time do you think they need?
Gerald Stanford

Dick Whitmore
Platinum Member
PKC Name: Richard R. Whitmore
City, State: Collierville, TN
PKC Member Since: 07 Sep 1983
Annual Membership Expires: 21 Feb 2017
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $0

Postby Dick Whitmore » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:17 am

Gerald Stanford wrote:How much time do you think they need?

Along time.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_riots
"Skepticism is my creed."
Dick Whitmore PKC #3051
Collierville, TN
901-569-5015

Michael Brown
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Michael Brown
City, State: Ada, OK
PKC Member Since: 22 Sep 1999
Annual Membership Expires: 20 Apr 2019
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $525

Postby Michael Brown » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:06 am

I find it odd that all witnesses were cross examined to filter out inconsistencies in their stories, yet officer Wilson was not. Proverbs 18:19 says, "In a lawsuit the first to speak seems right, until someone comes forward and cross-examines.

Michael Rosamond
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Michael Rosamond
City, State: Mc Rae, AR
PKC Member Since: 15 Jan 1998
Annual Membership Expires: 14 Dec 2022
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $6,522
Cell #: 936-827-6309

Postby Michael Rosamond » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:50 pm

Michael Brown wrote:I find it odd that all witnesses were cross examined to filter out inconsistencies in their stories, yet officer Wilson was not. Proverbs 18:19 says, "In a lawsuit the first to speak seems right, until someone comes forward and cross-examines.

Their testimony's where compared to the physical evidence and did not match. Many of them described him being shot in the back while running away. That was not true. Many of them said there was not a struggle in the car but there was. All of those testimonies were compared to the physical evidence and found false. The officers testimony matched the physical evidence.

I would bet most of these whiteness probably didn't even seen it happen. At first they could only find a couple and none of them except the guy with him said they seen the whole thing. Then a week later they are coming out of the wood work. The kid with him first reported that the officer ask them to step out of the street, he said when they didn't he jumped out of his car and just started shooting. We know that was a lie so how do you believe his second or third stories? Now we know he was standing right there but he didn't see him punching the officer in the face? Give me a break.
Sunspot lights
When brightness matters!

Michael Brown
Bronze Member

Postby Michael Brown » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:48 pm

No sir! You're dead wrong. The officers story had several inconsistencies in it and most generally is equally cross examined in grand jury cases. The prosecutors were prosecuting Michael Brown and there was nobody to cross examine the officer. http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... story.html. http://nworeport.me/2014/11/26/officer- ... literally/. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... story.html. http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/ ... story.html

Michael Rosamond
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Michael Rosamond
City, State: Mc Rae, AR
PKC Member Since: 15 Jan 1998
Annual Membership Expires: 14 Dec 2022
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $6,522
Cell #: 936-827-6309

Postby Michael Rosamond » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:36 pm

Michael Brown wrote:No sir! You're dead wrong. The officers story had several inconsistencies in it and most generally is equally cross examined in grand jury cases. The prosecutors were prosecuting Michael Brown and there was nobody to cross examine the officer. http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... story.html. http://nworeport.me/2014/11/26/officer- ... literally/. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... story.html. http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/ ... story.html

Michael do you know what the difference is in fact based journalism and an editorial opinion piece? Because the links you posted are opinion pieces that attacked the officer and the only inconstancy that was found was he was wrong about how many shots were fired in the car. None of those pieces. Not one asked or commented about all of the witnesses getting several facts wrong. Not one. You know why? Because if this went away they would have to find something else to wright about. The same way you are not questioning all that was proven by science to be lies by the witnesses. You are strictly concentrating on what you want to believe is true.

You want to know my personal opinion about what happened? They got into it, the young man knocked the crap out of the cop a couple of times. The cop got pissed off, scared and embarrassed. It then escalated into him shooting Michael Brown, but this is the thing. No matter how terrible it might be, no matter how tragic and wrong we might think it is. He was within his rights by the law to shoot him.
Sunspot lights
When brightness matters!

Michael Brown
Bronze Member

Postby Michael Brown » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:16 pm

Me and you sir share the exact same opinion of what happened by your description. My problem is the prosecutor steered the grand jury by cross examining the witnesses and not the cop. One thing is certain all of the witnesses say the cop shot at the perp while he was running away. Now, we know none of the bullets hit him from behind, and most witnesses just assumed they did since the cop fired four shots at him while he was running. Ok, officer said he fired one shot inside car immediately after incident. In grand jury he said two shots. The audio of the incident verified that there was one shot fired, a pause, three shots fired and a pause, then four again, finally four more. If cross examined he would've been asked why he said one the first time then two later. Why three shots while he was fleeing. If it was possible that the perps blood got in the car after the shooting. All I'm saying is that there should of been an impartial investigation and grand jury presentation.. The evidence as i see it supports our opinion of them getting into a fight officer getting pissed off and killing suspect

CJ Thomas
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Cj Thomas
City, State: Marshall, NC
PKC Member Since: 07 Jun 2004
Annual Membership Expires: 29 Mar 2023
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $31,806
Cell #: 8282064431

Postby CJ Thomas » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:28 am

Kentucky fried chicken was safe... And no work shoes was taken
CJ Thomas!
828-206-4431

Barry Brown

Postby Barry Brown » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:20 pm

You want to stop it that's easy. Just take the officer to trial. If he did nothing wrong he will have no problems. This will help settle the people down.

Darrell Mills
Gold Member
PKC Name: Darrell R Mills
City, State: Beggs, OK
PKC Member Since: 20 Feb 1999
Annual Membership Expires: 09 May 2023
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $1,139

Postby Darrell Mills » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:10 pm

Barry Brown wrote:You want to stop it that's easy. Just take the officer to trial. If he did nothing wrong he will have no problems. This will help settle the people down.

A grand jury( consisting of from 12 to 23 members) is the equivalent of a preliminary trial. They ruled there was not probable cause to send Wilson to trial. Do we want to set a precedent of letting mobs determine our court rulings?
918/759-0745

Michael Brown
Bronze Member

Postby Michael Brown » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:15 pm

He should've been cross-examined by a non-biased district attorney

Bruce Janssen
Starting Member
PKC Name: Bruce Janssen
City, State: Otterbein, IN
PKC Member Since: 07 Jun 1984
Annual Membership Expires: 22 Jun 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $199

Postby Bruce Janssen » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:41 pm

One simple fact, if the guy did what he was told, he's still alive.

Merlin Hershberger
Gold Member
PKC Name: Merlin Hershberger
City, State: Wellman, IA
PKC Member Since: 19 Jul 1988
Annual Membership Expires: 16 Nov 2023
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $27,198

Postby Merlin Hershberger » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:12 am

Michael Brown: If that Michael brown would NOT have robbed a store and physically shoved the store person confronting him and f he would have moved to the side of street instead of walking down the middle of the road, would this have happened. Iam a caring father, BUT if my son did the same thing I would have NO mercy on him if he got shot NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A lot of people are criticizing the cop, but if you were in his shoes, in a struggle for your life, would you not do the same. Sympathy needs to go out to officer brown. The rest of his life will be a nitemare because of one deadbeat thug. His mom and dad should be embarrassed by there sons actions. Also all the race baiters, holder,sharpton,jackson, Obama getting involved was a total disgrace. Some people always look to blame other people,bottom line is , if he wouldn't of robbed a store, and walked on side of street instead of middle of road, he would still be alive. ALL BLAME IS ON HIM!!!!!!

merlin

Michael Brown
Bronze Member

Postby Michael Brown » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:41 am

You sheep just be good, and do exactly what you're told. When the cops come for your freedom and you're the minority remember what you've said "Just be a good boy and do exactly what the cop says and you won't get shot"! None of you guys know that officer Wilson didn't do exactly what the key witness (guy with the deceased) said. Remember, his story was consistent with evidence too.. I'm not defending the guys actions, I just feel an unarmed mans death should go to trial. Or at least have a fair look. Most of you guys don't know cops are trained more on how to get away with killing someone than they're on "de-escalation" tactics..

Return to “Moderators Only”