United States of America

This Forum is used only for Moderators of the Prohound Online Forum. Viewable by only you and other Moderators.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Michael Brown
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Michael Brown
City, State: Ada, OK
PKC Member Since: 22 Sep 1999
Annual Membership Expires: 20 Apr 2019
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $525

Re: United States of America

Postby Michael Brown » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:00 am

I just don't think we should just accept what a police officer says as the gospel truth. Like I said before I hope the truth comes out and justice is served no matter which way it goes. I think my motive and intentions have been taken way out of context. I just don't believe an unarmed man had to die and I don't buy the "he was trying to take my gun and kill me story" because if that kid was deranged enough to do that he wouldn't of run when he had his hands on the gun JMO I am done with this. This kids life has no value to anybody whether he was good or bad. This post has stirred up a lot of stereotypical racism and is better off being deleted

Darrell Mills
Gold Member
PKC Name: Darrell R Mills
City, State: Beggs, OK
PKC Member Since: 20 Feb 1999
Annual Membership Expires: 09 May 2023
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $1,139

Postby Darrell Mills » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:54 am

Michael Brown wrote:I just don't think we should just accept what a police officer says as the gospel truth. Like I said before I hope the truth comes out and justice is served no matter which way it goes. I think my motive and intentions have been taken way out of context. I just don't believe an unarmed man had to die and I don't buy the "he was trying to take my gun and kill me story" because if that kid was deranged enough to do that he wouldn't of run when he had his hands on the gun JMO I am done with this. This kids life has no value to anybody whether he was good or bad. This post has stirred up a lot of stereotypical racism and is better off being deleted

I also don't trust what EVERY police officer says as the gospel truth BUT.......The grand jury ruled and I'm sure they knew the easy out would have been to have the officer tried. Also, just because someone is not armed does not mean they can't kill you.
918/759-0745

Jerry Moll
Platinum Member
PKC Name: Jerry Moll
City, State: Batesville, IN
PKC Member Since: 02 Feb 1989
Annual Membership Expires: 26 Oct 2023
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $30,080
Cell #: 812-212-1619

Postby Jerry Moll » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:29 am

Let us join our hearts and hands in gratitude during this wondrous season of thanks, where we have the extravagant abundance of our lives before us.

O God of all, remember in this season of Thanksgiving all of those who do not have enough, who are afraid for their lives and the ones they love, who are lonely, and who suffer. We pray for the blessings of this world to be shared, for fear to become love, for the lonely to feel appreciated, and for the suffering to know rest and peace.

For the labors, the love, the care that gave us the delights of this and every day, we say "Thank You." For the sustenance of our spirit, the trials that strengthen us, and the peace that comes from the knowledge that God is with us, we say "Thanks!"

For all that sustains us from day to day, for the good gifts of faith, hope, love and peace, we say, "Thanks!" From a heart overflowing with gratitude, we say "Thanks be to God."

Return to “Moderators Only”