United States of America

This Forum is used only for Moderators of the Prohound Online Forum. Viewable by only you and other Moderators.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Michael Brown
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Michael Brown
City, State: Ada, OK
PKC Member Since: 22 Sep 1999
Annual Membership Expires: 20 Apr 2019
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $525

Re: United States of America

Postby Michael Brown » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:26 pm

Richard Turner wrote:Micheal do you think OJ did it just curious

He was acquitted so OBVIOUSLY he didn't do it.. That is if you use the logic used in this thread.. Btw, I've never seen or read any evidence on the O.J. trial so I wouldn't know. Most people I know say he got away with murder.. I was busy doing other things besides watching O.J trial lol

Bradley Hall
Gold Member
PKC Name: Bradley E. Hall
City, State: Coatesville, IN
PKC Member Since: 04 Aug 1994
Annual Membership Expires: 29 Sep 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $13,734

Postby Bradley Hall » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:36 pm

I get so sick and tired of the race issue. Our media has never shown the good side of race. It never shows the love of blacks and whites. Willie Myles of Edwards MS was one of my closest friends, he lived in I dy before moving back to Edwards. He was the greatest man I know besides my father, loved him. He was a black man grew up poor in the cotton fields. Willie took me home with him years ago for thanksgiving and deer hunting with hounds. Treated me like family. Chris Saunders a fantastic man, black man one that I call friend, known him for 20 years. Wryan Bailey I claim him as a brother and would fight to death for him, Wryan is a black man who's more white than most white folks. Wryan stays in my home when visiting from TN and very professional. I say all this because we need to share the love between the Black man and white man. Race is an issue in America and if the media would share stories of friendship and love like I just share instead of hate and strife it would help turn the race issue around.
BradHallAuctioneer.com

Michael Brown
Bronze Member

Postby Michael Brown » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:38 pm

Bradley E. Hall wrote:I get so sick and tired of the race issue. Our media has never shown the good side of race. It never shows the love of blacks and whites. Willie Myles of Edwards MS was one of my closest friends, he lived in I dy before moving back to Edwards. He was the greatest man I know besides my father, loved him. He was a black man grew up poor in the cotton fields. Willie took me home with him years ago for thanksgiving and deer hunting with hounds. Treated me like family. Chris Saunders a fantastic man, black man one that I call friend, known him for 20 years. Wryan Bailey I claim him as a brother and would fight to death for him, Wryan is a black man who's more white than most white folks. Wryan stays in my home when visiting from TN and very professional. I say all this because we need to share the love between the Black man and white man. Race is an issue in America and if the media would share stories of friendship and love like I just share instead of hate and strife it would help turn the race issue around.

Good post! Well said

Chris Ergle
PKC National Director
PKC Name: Chris Ergle
City, State: Arley, AL
PKC Member Since: 09 Jul 1985
Annual Membership Expires: 04 Jan 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $23,258

Postby Chris Ergle » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:57 pm

Happy thanksgiving to you all!!!!
BRUSHY CREEK KENNELS(THERE AS GOOD AS ANY, BETTER THAN MOST)
http://WWW.DONALLISONEQUIPMENT.COM

Tony Walker
Starting Member
PKC Name: Tony Walker
City, State: Artesia, MS
PKC Member Since: 23 Aug 1995
Annual Membership Expires: 22 May 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $44,597

Postby Tony Walker » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:54 pm

Some. People :twisted:

Tony Walker
Starting Member
PKC Name: Tony Walker
City, State: Artesia, MS
PKC Member Since: 23 Aug 1995
Annual Membership Expires: 22 May 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $44,597

Postby Tony Walker » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:59 pm

What. A. Thug. I. Need. Know. U. Might. B. One. Idk. What's that. Is. Plz tell. Me

Ben Rogers
Starting Member
PKC Name: Ben Rogers
City, State: Oak Island, NC
PKC Member Since: 21 Feb 1995
Annual Membership Expires: 10 Jan 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $5,725

Postby Ben Rogers » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:20 pm

If Brown would have just showed respect and listen to Wilson we would not be talking about this

Brady Smith

Postby Brady Smith » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:26 pm

Look it's simple folks I don't care if your black or white, don't be a - and do - things in life avoid trouble and use common since in life and there's good chance your not gonna get shot by a cop!

Michael Brown
Bronze Member

Postby Michael Brown » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:33 pm

Ben Rogers wrote:If Brown would have just showed respect and listen to Wilson we would not be talking about this

I guess I'm different in how I was raised. I don't view the cops as good guys and my friend. I've seen them abuse their power so many times. I've been harassed and threatened by police numerous times because of my black friends, and I understand the distrust of cops. I know there is a lot of good cops out there and they have a job to do, and I respect that. There is no doubt one stand a better chance of not getting killed by a cop if he is a good humble sheep.

Kevin Deboy
Starting Member
PKC Name: Kevin W. Deboy
City, State: Rossville, IN
PKC Member Since: 18 Jul 1984
Annual Membership Expires: 19 Apr 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $98

Postby Kevin Deboy » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:48 pm

Michael Brown wrote:
Ben Rogers wrote:If Brown would have just showed respect and listen to Wilson we would not be talking about this

I guess I'm different in how I was raised. I don't view the cops as good guys and my friend. I've seen them abuse their power so many times. I've been harassed and threatened by police numerous times because of my black friends, and I understand the distrust of cops. I know there is a lot of good cops out there and they have a job to do, and I respect that. There is no doubt one stand a better chance of not getting killed by a cop if he is a good humble sheep.

As a child I was taught by my parents to respect law enforcement and their authority. If there was trouble to seek the protection of a police officer or fireman. I have passed this philosophy to my three children and they to my grandchildren. I am sorry you have such a distrust of police officers. They are the ones who keep the criminal element at bay. Now it is time for me to get in the timber. I just pray my deep and lonely dogs don't get me in trouble with the law. :D
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.
"Vince Lombardi"

Skuna River Hank Jr.
Diego

Bradley Hall
Gold Member
PKC Name: Bradley E. Hall
City, State: Coatesville, IN
PKC Member Since: 04 Aug 1994
Annual Membership Expires: 29 Sep 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $13,734

Postby Bradley Hall » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:49 pm

Choose to sin, choose to suffer!!
BradHallAuctioneer.com

Michael Brown
Bronze Member

Postby Michael Brown » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:52 pm

The police are not your friend! And by police I mean the institution and not the individual! https://www.aclu.org/war-comes-home-exc ... n-policing http://reason.com/blog/2014/11/25/polli ... ivide-in-p

Jed Finley
Gold Member
PKC Name: Jed Finley
City, State: Bethany, MO
PKC Member Since: 26 Mar 2001
Annual Membership Expires: 04 May 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $197,589

Postby Jed Finley » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:53 pm

I can tell you all one this the kid that was shot was NO SAINT plain and simple he just got done stealing and assaulting a store owner!

This country has been changed the race card being pulled none stop since Obama was elected plain and simple easy way out!

Explain why there was White House officials show up to this kids funeral BUT WHEN ONE OF OUR SERVICE MEN OR WOMEN PASS AWAY FIGHTING FOR OUR COUNTRY NO WHITE HOUSE OFFICIALS SHOW UP AT THERE FUNERAL DO THEY!!!! HELL NO!!!

That makes a lot of since WAKE UP AMERICAN!!! And they want to pull racist card in this really!

ENOUGH SAID!
HOF NCH PCH STYLISH TRADER
PCH AFTER SHOCK
SS CH PCH DIGGIN UP BONES
PCH POURIN RAIN
PCH SENT FROM HELL
PCH HELL RAZOR
GCH WRECK IT RALPH
SCH LONE SURVIVOR
SCH STYLISH BELLA
SCH DEMPSEY DOG
SCH MARIE LEVEAU

Michael Brown
Bronze Member

Postby Michael Brown » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:54 pm

Jed Finley wrote:I can tell you all one this the kid that was shot was NO SAINT plain and simple he just got done stealing and assaulting a store owner!

This country has been changed the race card being pulled none stop since Obama was elected plain and simple easy way out!

Explain why there was White House officials show up to this kids funeral BUT WHEN ONE OF OUR SERVICE MEN OR WOMEN PASS AWAY FIGHTING FOR OUR COUNTRY NO WHITE HOUSE OFFICIALS SHOW UP AT THERE FUNERAL DO THEY!!!! HELL NO!!!

That makes a lot of since WAKE UP AMERICAN!!! And they want to pull racist card in this really!

ENOUGH SAID!

That's a whole new story but right on

Richard Woods

Postby Richard Woods » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:43 am

Mr. Brown, where did you find the article that Officer Wilson was fired from his last job for racism? This is the first I have heard this. I feel sure if this were true CNN would have ran that story to death. Post a link that verifies this.

I find it baffling that you come to the defense and form opinions of Mr. Brown because of your experience with cops. Does this knife not cut both ways? Does someone not have the right to form an opinion because of their interactions with "thugs"? Or is this strictly your prerogative?

How could we as Americans explain why African Americans make up 13.2% of the population yet account for 52.5% of homicides in this country? The homicide rate is close to 80% in some states. African Americans account for over 40% of the nations prison population. Statistically this means that 1 of every 3 black males born today will serve time in prison. Hispanics have a 1 in 6 chance and whites a 1 in 23 chance of serving time. What could possibly explain this?

I can go on and on. It's broke. We can blame the cops, educational opportunities, government entitlements or whatever the hell else you or the ACLU want to blame. This does not change the fact that it's broken. The shame is that there is nothing that we can do about it until everyone is willing to sit down at the table and admit we have a problem. We have thrown enough money at it. It's still broken! Unfortunately in this country you are labeled a racist if you ask these questions.

I think its a unfortunate that Mr. Brown had to be killed, It is also a disgrace how the media has made a martyr out of him. He was a thug, plain and simple. He made a poor decision and paid for it with his life.

For all the folks that believe that a suspect has to be armed to be shot needs to read Tennessee V. Garner. It's a "fleeing felon" law in which the US Supreme Court ruled in 1985 that a police officer can use deadly force to prevent the escape of a UNARMED suspect if the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a significant threat of death or serious PHYSICAL injury to the officer or others. One can assume this would have been Wilson's defense had he been indicted. We can disagree with it, but the bottom line is that theUnited States Supreme Court says its lawful.

Return to “Moderators Only”