United States of America

This Forum is used only for Moderators of the Prohound Online Forum. Viewable by only you and other Moderators.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Michael Brown
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Michael Brown
City, State: Ada, OK
PKC Member Since: 22 Sep 1999
Annual Membership Expires: 20 Apr 2019
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $525

Re: United States of America

Postby Michael Brown » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:51 pm

Does Anyone know that Officer Wilson was fired along with the whole police force from his last job? For racism and some crazy stuff done towards black people.. People are automatically assuming his innocence..

Brenden Toney
Silver Member
PKC Name: Brenden Toney
City, State: Franklinton, LA
PKC Member Since: 12 May 2004
Annual Membership Expires: 02 Mar 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $55,716

Postby Brenden Toney » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:07 pm

Michael Brown wrote:
Kevin Deboy wrote:Michael, you need to read all the information that the Grand Jury provided. You also need to listen to officer Wilson's testimony. And the testimony of eye witnesses. Officer Wilson was assaulted in his squad car. A criminal that just had robbed a store assaulted him and tried to take his weapon and use it on the officer. The criminal fled and refused to stop. The 6'5" 280 lb criminal turned and charged Wilson like a line backer. If Wilson would have not acted with lethal force he might be dead. So the fact he was unarmed as you say ,seems to not have any relevance at all. It makes no difference what race the criminal was. Under the same scenario the out come should be the same.

Sir, I read the evidence as well. There is no evidence that the man tried to get his gun and use it on him. If me and you fight and you pull a gun at close quarters I'm gonna fight for the gun too! Mostly to prevent you from killing me. Once I lose that struggle and you shoot me, I'm liable to run like hell just like this guy did. When you fire four more shots at me while I'm trying to get away, I may feel like a cornered dog. At that point, if I've had serious trust issues with the police it will be my belief that I'm gonna die. There is just as much testimony saying that at that point he didn't charge the officer as there was that he did. 12 shots from beginning to end and 6 at least in the suspect and I don't have a right to be suspicious? Witnesses disappear and the department investigates themselves? Why assume either said is in the right? This officer should've called for backup and arrested the kid

So do you think the officer is innocent, or guilty? At some point you have to use common sense... 1. He robbed a store.. 2. He had a confrontation with an officer, inside his police car, that enough is enough reason to have took the action officer Wilson did. You can bet your left nut if I was in the situation and I felt my life was dangered hed be pushing up daisys just how he is... This isn't directed towards anyone in particular, but to anyone. That officer maybe the most racist person in the world but regardless if Michael brown would have been pink or brown he deserved the same thing and that's what he got... What if your kid who you've taught right from wrong all his life to stand up for whats right would have been in that store and brown beat him to death stabbed him or whatever? Was I there no? Does everyone have an opinion? yes just like everything.. Do I think he got what he deserved, you can bet your - he did. -1 pathetic person in the world.. I have no idea in the world how someone can try to defend someone like that. The media is what ruins this country... headlines labled, "white police officer kills young African American man" WTH does color have to do with it? Not a dang thing.. Just gives the media and people who believe that crap fuel to go on..The Media is the most bias garbage in the world
PCH RESERVE WORLD CH GRNTCH STYLISH HOMER
GCH HOMERS STYLISH MAX

Michael Brown
Bronze Member

Postby Michael Brown » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:22 pm

I just want the TRUTH!! And, my opinion based on the facts is this. 1. We know officer Wilson didn't know about robbery prior to stopping this kid for jaywalking (police chief said so) 2. There was a struggle in the car and once he got free the suspect ran after two shot were fired one hit suspect and one missed. 3. The suspect ran and was shot at 4 times while running away 4. There is equal eyewitnesses telling two stories one that he charged the officer and two that he was stumbling towards the officer while being shot 6 times the fatal one being in top of the head as he was falling to the ground. It's my belief that this man was gonna die period, or the officer wouldn't of chased him shooting. Now, if he had killed him at the car then the story holds water. The fact that this officer was fired for his abuse of black people before raised some suspicion with me. And the fact that everybody accepts this kid was going for the gun to kill the officer and not in defense of his own life (remember this guy pulled gun and said "I will kill you" he admitted that) and the kid grabbed the gun and pushed it down, struggled with officer and broke free and ran. That ain't actions of someone intentionally trying to take a gun and kill someone. Too many inconsistencies in witness accounts is the reason this case didn't get an indictment. And the grand jury didn't decide if it was a justified shooting but rather if there was criminal wrongdoing. I don't know the truth but I REALLY HOPE AND PRAY THEY GOT IT RIGHT

Brenden Toney
Silver Member

Postby Brenden Toney » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:27 pm

Michael Brown wrote:I just want the TRUTH!! And, my opinion based on the facts is this. 1. We know officer Wilson didn't know about robbery prior to stopping this kid for jaywalking (police chief said so) 2. There was a struggle in the car and once he got free the suspect ran after two shot were fired one hit suspect and one missed. 3. The suspect ran and was shot at 4 times while running away 4. There is equal eyewitnesses telling two stories one that he charged the officer and two that he was stumbling towards the officer while being shot 6 times the fatal one being in top of the head as he was falling to the ground. It's my belief that this man was gonna die period, or the officer wouldn't of chased him shooting. Now, if he had killed him at the car then the story holds water. The fact that this officer was fired for his abuse of black people before raised some suspicion with me. And the fact that everybody accepts this kid was going for the gun to kill the officer and not in defense of his own life (remember this guy pulled gun and said "I will kill you" he admitted that) and the kid grabbed the gun and pushed it down, struggled with officer and broke free and ran. That ain't actions of someone intentionally trying to take a gun and kill someone. Too many inconsistencies in witness accounts is the reason this case didn't get an indictment. And the grand jury didn't decide if it was a justified shooting but rather if there was criminal wrongdoing. I don't know the truth but I REALLY HOPE AND PRAY THEY GOT IT RIGHT

Why run and put yourself in that situation? he did it to himself.. low life theft with no respect for anyone. Respect the law, that he did not do. Act civil not like a idiot...idgaf if itd been my cousin or relative, if you act - and get caught slippin, that's on you and you cant feel sorry for someone who is too dumb to help themselves!! Brown committed suicide, he did it to himself..
GCH HOMERS STYLISH MAX

Michael Brown
Bronze Member

Postby Michael Brown » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:30 pm

So if you steal cigarettes you should get shot? You tell a cop off and you should get shot? I don't buy that crap. You don't kill an unarmed man that tried to run from you period! Now he may of been a POS but I don't know that. He did graduate high school and was enrolled in college and that don't fit the bill of a degenerate. Please read what I said and understand it before you discount it

Brenden Toney
Silver Member

Postby Brenden Toney » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:35 pm

Michael Brown wrote:So if you steal cigarettes you should get shot? You tell a cop off and you should get shot? I don't buy that crap. You don't kill an unarmed man that tried to run from you period! Now he may of been a POS but I don't know that. He did graduate high school and was enrolled in college and that don't fit the bill of a degenerate. Please read what I said and understand it before you discount it

I can read just well thanks. If you obey the law he wouldn't have nothing to worry about. right or wrong? should you run from a cop, right or wrong? Never discounted what you said Dr Brown. What does being enrolled in college have to do with anything? Nothing... I know 3 facts though, 1.) You don't steal, 2.) You obey a police officer and don't put yourself in a life or death situation, and 3.) if we walk back to last spot we heard my dog, we can walk during my 6
GCH HOMERS STYLISH MAX

Drake Roberson
Silver Member
PKC Name: Drake Roberson
City, State: Waterloo, AL
PKC Member Since: 24 Jul 2005
Annual Membership Expires: 30 May 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $68,031
Cell #: 2568568965

Postby Drake Roberson » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:40 pm

[quote="Brenden Toney"][quote="Michael Brown"]So if you steal cigarettes you should get shot? You tell a cop off and you should get shot? I don't buy that crap. You don't kill an unarmed man that tried to run from you period! Now he may of been a POS but I don't know that. He did graduate high school and was enrolled in college and that don't fit the bill of a degenerate. Please read what I said and understand it before you discount it[/quote]
I can read just well thanks. If you obey the law he wouldn't have nothing to worry about. right or wrong? should you run from a cop, right or wrong? Never discounted what you said Dr Brown. What does being enrolled in college have to do with anything? Nothing... I know 3 facts though, 1.) You don't steal, 2.) You obey a police officer and don't put yourself in a life or death situation, and 3.) if we walk back to last spot we heard my dog, we can walk during my 6[/quote]

:lol:
PCH HISSY PHITT
PCH DIRTY DEALER

Michael Brown
Bronze Member

Postby Michael Brown » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:41 pm

None of the things you said warrant a death sentence period! Including me telling you that you can't walk your six. I obey the law not police officers. They're there to serve and protect

Michael Brown
Bronze Member

Postby Michael Brown » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 pm

And lastly, do you believe that A white police officer previously fired for abuse of power and racism while a police officer, should police a black community?

Chad Doolin
Silver Member
PKC Name: Chad Doolin
City, State: Benton, AR
PKC Member Since: 20 May 1993
Annual Membership Expires: 10 Oct 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $103,324

Postby Chad Doolin » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 pm

He was a thug. He got what he deserved.
2009 National Male Leader - Arkansas State Leader - Treeing Walker Breed Leader - 2011 Arkansas State Champion
PCH Habits Bad Son

2018 National Male Leader - Arkansas State Leader
GCH Wipeout Andy

PCH Gracie Express
5 X PCH Not Too Fancy

Brenden Toney
Silver Member

Postby Brenden Toney » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:52 pm

Michael Brown wrote:None of the things you said warrant a death sentence period! Including me telling you that you can't walk your six. I obey the law not police officers. They're there to serve and protect

The problem could have been avoided, you don't touch a stove because you know it will burn you, just like running from a cop, or having confrontation with him and/or going for his weapon could get you seriously injured or dead...Ive had a gun pulled on me before...Got pulled over for speeding, and hopped out because in Louisiana they call us to the back of car, but was in Mississippi and he drew down on me.. Did I go and try to push his gun down no? Because I may not have a lot of sense but dang sure got more than that.. Keep yourself out them situations and you have nothing to worry about... Oh and im sure it isn't over yet, our good president will do something, not known for doing much but he will find a way here.... and you heard where Rudy Guiliani stands, former NYC mayor. I stand the same. It doesn't matter who polices who, right is right and wrong is wrong. I think some people just like conspiracy and like to ride the fence rather than using common sense and it just plain is what it is......... would your son rob a store? would you want your son in a store as It was being robbed? do you teach him to obey and respect the law? decency and common sense goes along way at keeping you out of trouble..apparently 2 things this outstanding citizen was lacking
GCH HOMERS STYLISH MAX

Michael Brown
Bronze Member

Postby Michael Brown » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:59 pm

I agree that he was deserving of arrest and being jailed. I don't believe an unarmed man should be gunned down in the street especially after he tried to run away. I do and will continue to teach my son to be morally sound, stand up for what's right and to be a good person. Like I said before, I hope that justice was served and both sides learn and do better next time.

Richard Turner
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Richard Turner
City, State: Blaine, TN
PKC Member Since: 19 Apr 2002
Annual Membership Expires: 04 Aug 2022
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $30,763

Postby Richard Turner » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:05 pm

Micheal do you think OJ did it just curious

Bradley Hall
Gold Member
PKC Name: Bradley E. Hall
City, State: Coatesville, IN
PKC Member Since: 04 Aug 1994
Annual Membership Expires: 29 Sep 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $13,734

Postby Bradley Hall » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:16 pm

Don't need welfare in Ferguson now. Just steal, loot and destroy all in the name of protest!! Hey what's a better a way they get by with it!!
BradHallAuctioneer.com

Bradley Hall
Gold Member
PKC Name: Bradley E. Hall
City, State: Coatesville, IN
PKC Member Since: 04 Aug 1994
Annual Membership Expires: 29 Sep 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $13,734

Postby Bradley Hall » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:17 pm

OJ acquiitted.... Never seen the white man riot!
BradHallAuctioneer.com

Return to “Moderators Only”