PKC National championship

Round by Round Match-Ups and results from the PKC National Championship in Salem, Illinois.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Michael Moody
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Michael Moody
City, State: Byram, MS
PKC Member Since: 14 Dec 1994
Annual Membership Expires: 24 Feb 2025
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $174,317
Cell #: 601-906-9246

PKC National championship

Postby Michael Moody » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:02 pm

Well I made it back to Brandon, Mississippi and am thankful for a great week. I would like to thank God for allowing me to be a part of this great sport and for the great friends that I've met along the way. This was my first finals appearance in the Nationals. It's always been a dream to make it this far and with over 580 dogs hunted in 3 nights it was an awesome experience. Although I'm disappointed with a 3rd place finish. I'm proud of B and the way she operated all week. 10-11 in 5 cast. We gave it our all it just wasn't enough.

I would like to thank the PKC crew for putting on an outstanding event. Thanks to David Dial, Mary Dial, Clayton Dial, Travis Dial, Big Vern Carter (especially for the ride back to the trucks lol last night), and all of the guides. You guys make this a first class hunt. Shane Patton you did a fine job judging the final cast.
Thanks to the Panel members Mike Hensley, Tom Wilson, and Jim Frederick for walking along and keeping Shane and dial straight. Eddie and Landon did a great job at the play by play as well. Thanks Eddie and Landon for hanging with me and sharing a great experience with me.

I would also like to thank my partner Jay Tidwell. I hate we came up short but we gave it our best. Thank you Mr. Eldon Corrick and Kevin Morehouse. Both of you guys made this possible amd I appreciate it.

I would like to congratulate Steve Yant and jock for a great showing as well. I always enjoy hunting with you and jock definitely has a bright future.

Last but not least I would like to congratulate Welch, Strickland, and Rabon for winning the 2021 PKC National Championship with jail cell. He's a heck of a hound and a well deserving champion. I enjoyed hunting with you guys amd good luck in the future.
Last edited by Michael Moody on Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Platinum Ch. MISS B HAVIN
RIP Gold Ch. TRIPLE LOCKDOWN
RIP Gold Ch. BACKWATER BOYO

Steve Yant
PKC National Director
PKC Name: Steve Yant
City, State: Sikeston, MO
PKC Member Since: 07 Jul 1984
Annual Membership Expires: 30 Jun 2027
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $363,083

Re: PKC National championship

Postby Steve Yant » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:09 pm

Well said Michael it was a top notch event .
I like one that makes you feel lonely

Drake Roberson
Silver Member
PKC Name: Drake Roberson
City, State: Waterloo, AL
PKC Member Since: 24 Jul 2005
Annual Membership Expires: 30 May 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $68,031
Cell #: 2568568965

Re: PKC National championship

Postby Drake Roberson » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:25 pm

Congrats to y’all on one heck of a week! Also thanks to PKC for a great job keeping all of us that were on the couch updated!
PCH HISSY PHITT
PCH DIRTY DEALER

Return to “2021 PKC National Championship”