Sincere Thanks From The PKC Staff!

Round by Round match ups and results from the 2015 PKC Youth World and World Championships October 23-31, 2015 in Salem, Illinois.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Jerry Moll
Platinum Member
PKC Name: Jerry Moll
City, State: Batesville, IN
PKC Member Since: 02 Feb 1989
Annual Membership Expires: 26 Oct 2023
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $30,080
Cell #: 812-212-1619

Sincere Thanks From The PKC Staff!

Postby Jerry Moll » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:35 pm

Within the last five weeks, PKC’s annual “Big Three” Autumn events; the Fall Super Stakes, Youth World and World Championships, have taken place in Salem, Illinois. Although, we had a few normal challenges and minor bumps in the road, I’m proud to say that entries continue to be strong and that these events were extremely successful. Coonhound events of this magnitude and quality do not just happen by accident or because of any one or two individuals.

The city of Salem, Illinois is unparalleled as a major coonhound event venue, and I’ve spent many long nights in a variety of them. Salem goes out of their way to make us all feel at home and welcome in their town. The Dial family, Vern Carter and all those involved at the Salem, Brownstown, Claremont, Fillmore, Sesser and Flora clubs did an outstanding job putting many casts in the woods.

My co-workers demonstrated a very high degree of diligence and professionalism even after the stress and fatigue of many long days and nights took their toll. The judges, volunteers for the Youth World and paid judges for the Super Stakes and World Championships took time away from hunting their own dogs and subjected themselves to rigorous nights, little sleep and probable criticism so that you all could have a good hunt.

Most of all, I want to thank each and every person that loaded a dog, slid behind a steering wheel and traveled the roads to join us in Salem. Without the parent’s willingness to support their youth hunters and those entering the Super Stakes and World Championships there would simply be no reason for this organization to exist.

We thank you very much and appreciate each of you more than you will ever know!!
Prepare yourself and your hound. Hunt the dog, read the Blue Book, and your Good Book!

Return to “2015 PKC Youth World and World Championships”